• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how do I get rid of that annoying text?

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
these little boxes under my name. It was cute when they bled upward only onto my avatar, but now that they're marching across my entire text box it's a lot less entertaining. I can't seem to find anywhere in my account settings to change that **** either. Am I just blind?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
these little boxes under my name. It was cute when they bled upward only onto my avatar, but now that they're marching across my entire text box it's a lot less entertaining. I can't seem to find anywhere in my account settings to change that **** either. Am I just blind?

Do you/are you supposed have something written beneath your name (like mine is 'Nero's mum & Obsessed fan-girl')?
If you do, go to where it has your 'Username' (on the top bar of the page), then go down to 'Personal details', then under 'Custom Title' and either delete or change what's there.
If it's not that, then message an Admin or post in the 'Ask the Staff Anything' thread.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
I suppose if nobody else can see it, it's not a huge deal. I can't find a custom title option anywhere in my account settings though. My personal details page has an option for avatar, demographic info, and an "about you" section. That's it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I suppose if nobody else can see it, it's not a huge deal. I can't find a custom title option anywhere in my account settings though. My personal details page has an option for avatar, demographic info, and an "about you" section. That's it.
I can see all the little blocks.
Post in the Ask the Staff thread. You'll get a response faster there on how to fix it.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium

I can see it too.

You said you couldn't find it. So I've just uploaded pics of where it should be.
1. View attachment 942

2. View attachment 941

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
personal details isn't the thing I'm having a hard time finding, it's the thing that's supposed to be inside that (I can't see the other screenshot you posted, it says I don't have permission)

Ah...
Well, I've uploaded the second pic again (I hope you can see it this time).

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Yeah, the "Custom Title" section in the "Personal Details" section is gone for me too. And yes, I can also see your subtitle text 'bleeding' in your profile, Kam.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Looks like you'll have to contact and Admin or post in the 'Ask the Staff anything' thread.
Steve is the guy you want if your account is 'playing up'.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
At the moment it just looks like ͛ ͪ ̓̄̌̒ ͧ ͨ ͧ ͤ ͥ ͯ ͋ ̵̞̊ ͎ ̗̖ ͓ ͉

o_O

Top Bottom