• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How did you get to this site?

Steven

That-Damn-Good
As the thread says, how did you get to this site? I got here partially thanks to Korn_Dowwg666, because he always rambled on about the site on Msn, so I thought one day I would Join. And although since being here, I have had major ups, and downs, I think it's been a good ride so far, and I hope that it stays that way. Which I am sure that it will. :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Actually, the day net came back to my life, I was constantly looking for Devil May Cry pictures. After many search, I noticed how google always had that site on the top, and one day I was like "what the hell, let's check the forum alright:p ". I liked the topics, and stuff, so I joined alright. And I treasure that day^^;)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Obviously known about it since it first opened but didnt sign up because i didnt know a whole lot about DMC and didnt know what help i would be. Then Steve convinced me to sign up to help out with admin duties and such.

D

Deleted member 209

I found it on accident! I was looking for ways to beat a level and I found this site. :)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i fount it by searching for images of devil may cry, and also by typing 'devil may cry' into the URL space. what made me sign up was i needed (and to this very day STILL need) dmc sprites and i thought people here may know where to find some, or someone who could make them.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
i got here by searching google looking to see what every one knows about devil may cry games and it turns out this place and the ppl hear knew somethings i didnt
=] so hear i am:p kicking demon tail like never befor hard to belive but this sit is what helped me beat dmd mode tree times.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
i came on all thanks to darkslayer, we are great friends, and we used to talk about stuff on SoS. But one day he emailed me and said 'why don't you join devilmaycry.org? its a great place!' so i said yeah ok then so, here i am :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I came to help out as staff - I'd known about it for a while but as I don't really play the game I didn't bother joining for ages...

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
I was doing college work, whern i came across this site ages ago, but i forgot to join. And poeple on SOS wouldn't shut up about this place so i joined.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Demons Destiny;39279 said:
i came on all thanks to darkslayer, we are great friends, and we used to talk about stuff on SoS. But one day he emailed me and said 'why don't you join devilmaycry.org? its a great place!' so i said yeah ok then so, here i am :)

Yeah but i had to tell you about 50 bloody times before you even considered visiting.--_--

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
yes i know -_- but before you told me about it, i already knew it was here. In fact when we got the internet up and running last year this was the first site i came to so i could look at dmc stuff

Top Bottom