• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how did you find this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
devil_may_care said:
I was reading the DMC article at Wikipedia, which has the link to this place.

yeah..........i was reading too.............until that i found this site....................lol

but i saw this site whe i was looking DMC on google web too...............lol

GSU Sparda

I suddenly got the urge to make some Devil May Cry graphics in Photoshop, so I just googled "Devil May Cry" on Google and got this place as the first site. As soon as I saw it had a forum, I was like "It's about damn time." and joined up >_>.

But yeah, I merely googled it.

Curse

Cursed Girl
Lady;1029 said:
to me, wikipedia is horrible when it comes to reliable information. However, they have weird articles on things like..the history of platform games (random topic). Something you might not find anywhere else as easily...

wikipedia is good! >_< i use it when i am bored ! i read about myths religions and stuff...

anyway i found this site while i was looking for nevan pics ^^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Curse;4786 said:
wikipedia is good! >_< i use it when i am bored ! i read about myths religions and stuff...

anyway i found this site while i was looking for nevan pics ^^

ya.................Wikipedia is good to know some stuffs..........and it have Mithology such as Zeus, Ares, Arthemis, Afrodite, Hades, Tempest, Hera, Poseidon.......and other Gods that are inclued in Mythology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom