• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how did you find this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.Reaper

I was looking for images of Dante on the web.
windows.gif

Lady

the missing piece
i actually found it on wikipedia. It was one of the better looking of a bunch of dmc fansites.

Lady

the missing piece
Virgil said:
is wikipedia good? i haven't had many results with it

to me, wikipedia is horrible when it comes to reliable information. However, they have weird articles on things like..the history of platform games (random topic). Something you might not find anywhere else as easily...

sheepy

had to do a talk about a hero. while most people did family members or someone whose name ends in "man" i got up there showing pictures of devil arms >: )

devil_may_care

**spoilers**
Lady said:
to me, wikipedia is horrible when it comes to reliable information. However, they have weird articles on things like..the history of platform games (random topic). Something you might not find anywhere else as easily...
This isn't the first time I see someone stating that... do you mean about wrong information, or just innacurate? Personally, I haven't had any bad experiences with it.

Lady

the missing piece
devil_may_care said:
This isn't the first time I see someone stating that... do you mean about wrong information, or just innacurate? Personally, I haven't had any bad experiences with it.

the problem is that anyone can edit anything, but at least they log the ip of everyone who does it. There frequently are pages which are up with a "inconsistancy" warning, but most of the time it's okay.

There is also plagerism. Someone basically summarized one of my sites for a page of wiki. That ****ed me off alot, but if i take it off wouldn't the same person or someone else do it again? There's no point to it.

Tyles

I don't remember, actually. I think there was a posted link that someone made at another forum to the site's gallery, then I looked around the rest of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom