• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How big do you think Donte's wang is?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I would say back to topic....but the topic is....you know:lol: Any guesses for how big Lilith's thingy is?:lol: I know she's hiding one somewhere. :lol:
_0d8d52cda708359781ab8b5188929437_zpsc40af400.gif
Thanks for the mental image man.

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
Ummm. Aren't Vergil and Dante twins? So wouldn't there special parts be the same size give or take?

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
Ummm. Aren't Vergil and Dante twins? So wouldn't there special parts be the same size give or take?

Vergil is older, he also said he has a bigger one so we have to take that as face value. It's about time we just do the shoe/foot size test if ya know what I mean and find out once and for all.

Martius

SSSmokin!
Foolishness Vergil, foolishness. If he is older he should know that skill and knowledge of techniques are more important than size of tool.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
Foolishness Vergil, foolishness. If he is older he should know that skill and knowledge of techniques are more important than size of tool.

Yamato is rather small compared to Rebellion isn't it xD Maybe he feels he needs to overcompensate by making others think he is still packing more.

Martius

SSSmokin!
Yamato is rather small compared to Rebellion isn't it xD Maybe he feels he needs to overcompensate by making others think he is still packing more.
Thats just childish. Vergil could say "I am better lover" or something like, but comparing size ? Oh boy, that just show "great writing skill".

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I think it was just harmless brother banter. They were joking around. So I don't believe there's any truth to Vergil's words. It's like you said, they're identical twins.

Thats just childish. Vergil could say "I am better lover" or something like, but comparing size ? Oh boy, that just show "great writing skill".
Oh no if Vergil had said that Dante would've just responded with "Yeah, I beg to differ pal."

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Reminds me of the 'naked Raiden' buzz back in the day. Which only ended in the discovery that Raiden didn't even have a penis in that straw scene. He was a barbie doll.

Top Bottom