• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hope you guys have some fun planned for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostguru

Live as one deceased.
after playing dmc3, I'm amazed why I never bothered with this series before, it's amazing, fun, and still challenging after months of playtime, even if it's against AI

then i played dmc4 and heard about this forum, hope i can learn some new stuff and enjoy my stay ^_^

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Hah, welcome! Hope you have fun here too :]
We're all a little nuts in here though, so be warned XD.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Welcome!

A fair warning, some of us are rather mental. *cough me cough*

Hope you enjoy being around insane people. ^_^

I'm obsessed with anthropomorphic lizards. I mean, my sig says it all, really. The only reason I'm telling you this now is to get the "WTF"ing out of the way first thing. :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi welcome to the forum. :D (although I've just left that for you on Visitor messages...)
I'm Vergil'sB*tch... but like everyone else, call me VB.
I'm Vergil-obsessed, but you'll learn more about that as you spend more time on here... :lol:
Enjoy your stay.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Greetings, friend and welcome to the forum! Amazing place, good people (crazy, but good people). Like Dread, I too have several obsessions, one of them being the Rangers... I just respect Aragorn very much =))) So you see... there are lots of insane members here! Have fun and stay out of trouble !

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Hey! Welcome! I'm Tonks, and you will earn five cool points if you can guess what my obsession is ;)

Enjoy your stay! ^_^

Meg

Hey there. I'm another crazy member. I'm also sarcastic. Just to let you know.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Hi, welcome to the forum. I haven't been here for long and already i have met several amazing people. Hope you meet them too.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hello Lostguru, welcome!
Feel free to ask for directions any time. I can't promise that I'll be able to help so much, but at least I can get you lost at different area. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom