• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hollow Dante representation of Vergil's ???

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
I like Hallow Dante. Instead of bashing on Vergil for anything related to Kat, he was just focused on making fun of Vergil and bringing him down. So whatever he said actually hurt Vergil. "Look who's ontop now." This fueled Vergil's anger and that beautiful thing known as Sibling Rivalry! Let the bro fight (1 minute long cutscene) begin!

Railazel

May I mention the fact that Hollow Dante kept running away and that, at one point, Vergil's calls him a coward? Also, Hollow Dante was weaker than Vergil. This suggests that Vergil, deep down, thinks Dante is weaker than him and is a coward, and why wouldn't he think that? Dante had to be persuaded to save mankind, couldn't make the tough call of sacrificing Kat, wouldn't take up his role as leader of mankind to protect them, and refused to see himself as anything other than human. From the perspective of a man who grew up in the lap of luxury but sacrificed all that to save humanity, this would be nothing but cowardice! And to think that this was the same guy who would beat him up as kids... No, it was obvious (to Vergil) who was really stronger and I'm pretty it became obvious to us as well.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Well, since @D0NN1E (the director of Downfall) himself that Vergil died and went to hell, one would expect that these are the demons who've gotten inside his head, then used that to corrupt him so that he can lead the demons out of there.

Top Bottom