• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hmmmmm.....

seraphmaycry

i was thinking.... is vergil right? im not talking about the ending im talking about the quote

DANTE! that's madness you would risk the future of mankind for a girl

vergil in my opinion is right Dante made a really bad choice let's say kat died or they did not get her back then what? they are very lucky kat even knew the way to mundus office/hell gate. what do you think would have happened? kat would have died or something then mundus would not have gone RAGE mode and killed possibly thousands of INNOCENT people kat was innocent too but one for thousands? we have alredy seen kat willing to risk here life so she would most likely agree to saving all those lives

most people who say that i am wrong and that's fine but i see things differently

logic first emotions second

anyway this my opinion start a complex debate or flame on me it's YOUR choice if you make a thread burn or live not OP's

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
To be honest, I don't know. In the end however, it was worth the risk because Kat helped them get into Mundus' lair, which then ultimately allowed the twins to defeat him.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Well, that surely is a difficult choice. In war and politics there come times in which a leader has to face the choice of sacrificing someone for the sake of many others. In politics and war you have to get your hands dirty. So maybe Vergil was right in saying that saving Kat was not a priority, from the point of view of a leader.
However, two considerations.
1- As Unknown's post made me think, in the end Kat proved incredibly useful. A thing that Vergil refuses to see. Maybe Kat, with her knowledge and her power, was truly worth the risk, and Vergil, who knew her, should have known that.
2- He didn't seem to spare a second thought on her. He said that like Kat was worth nothing. Maybe in the end he could have reached the same conclusion, that Kat had to be sacrificed, but at least he should have shown a little more regret.

seraphmaycry

Well, that surely is a difficult choice. In war and politics there come times in which a leader has to face the choice of sacrificing someone for the sake of many others. In politics and war you have to get your hands dirty. So maybe Vergil was right in saying that saving Kat was not a priority, from the point of view of a leader.
However, two considerations.
1- As Unknown's post made me think, in the end Kat proved incredibly useful. A thing that Vergil refuses to see. Maybe Kat, with her knowledge and her power, was truly worth the risk, and Vergil, who knew her, should have known that.
2- He didn't seem to spare a second thought on her. He said that like Kat was worth nothing. Maybe in the end he could have reached the same conclusion, that Kat had to be sacrificed, but at least he should have shown a little more regret.

while kat did prove essential it's not like dad said to her oh yeah scout mundus office for us so we can rescue and **** in others words they had no way of knowing

ugh..... now im thinking about startegy games. i hate strategy games so it's not a good thing

Top Bottom