• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hitman: Absolution

What Hitman game is the best in your opinion? (Please do not let this interfere with the main topic)

• Hitman: Codename 47

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Hitman: Contracts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hitman: Blood Money

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Hitman: Absolution(I don't care if it hasn't come out)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

somekidfromthe90's

Welcome aboard fellow internet reliant women who are available(call me) and everyone else. Hitman absolution is around the corner (if you wanna call 3 months a corner) and i was wondering how you feel about the game and if you feel up to buying or acquiring it. For the hardcore sadistic Hitman veterans: does this game attract your attention? What are your thoughts and opinions regarding the little gameplay footage there is? And are you worried about anything in particular? For the newbies (like myself...your not alone) who have little to no experience with hitman games why does this game attract your attention and is this something you want?
Leave all your thoughts below because if no one wants to hear you i'm always here ;)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Im looking forward to Absolution but for whatever reason I havent played any other Hitman game. Not sure why I have never owned any of them, maybe other games at the time had all my attention I dont know. However I shall be purchasing the new one, same thing happened with Max Payne. I purchased Max Payne 3 but didnt own any of the previous games.

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
I have played all the Hitman games and from my experience Hitman: Blood Money is the best by far! Only few games sequels can get this awesome.

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin had the best plot imo and Hitman: Contracts mission were basically of Hitman: Codename 47. But Hitman: Blood Money had really cool stuffs! The Locations, the plot, the level designs, the weapon upgrades and who can forget the ending bit!! My favourite part of the game was crashing the rednecks wedding! Hitman: Contracts is my second favourite, the best location in the game was probably the Beldingford Manor.

somekidfromthe90's

I found hitman:contracts to be slightly leaning towards the "guns-blazing" route, or was it blood money? i forget. But there is this level where your supposed to take out the meat king and the only way into his house is through ONE frikin door and even when you kill the guards you and get a disguise they still spot you.

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
I found hitman:contracts to be slightly leaning towards the "guns-blazing" route, or was it blood money? i forget. But there is this level where your supposed to take out the meat king and the only way into his house is through ONE frikin door and even when you kill the guards you and get a disguise they still spot you.

To be honest, none of the Hitman games were meant to be played by "guns-blazing" around. Personally, I have never played like that. It doesn't do justice to the character. Agent 47 is meant to be cold and calculative, planning every move before hitting the target. Hitman series is not everybody cup of tea but when you realize the depth of the game, you just get sucked into it! That is why I love Hitman series so much!

The level you are talking about is the first mission of Hitman: Contracts. I don't want to be rude but that is the most easiest mission of the game. When you first start the mission, you are basically inside a meat truck. Drop all your weapons inside there (keep the Meat Hook) and take the butcher's clothes. Go outside and press the red light on the side of the truck. Head over to the entrance. The first guard will check you but he won't find anything. Head inside once clear. SIMPLE! There is also another way. Wait until a guard goes just around the corner to take a p*ss. Sedate him with a syringe and take his clothes, then head to the entrance.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Like DD, I haven't actually played a single Hitman game in my life. Hitman Absolution does look pretty 'effing sexy, though. I'm thinking I might have to pre-order that one when it nears closer to release.

somekidfromthe90's

I think Hitman wasn't as popular back then cause the whole "assassin" genre of gaming wasn't so pronounced; it didn't have a lot of games supporting it. I think Assassin's Creed really brought the genre to light and the other games with it. But then again, that's my view of things

Top Bottom