• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hilarious DMC4 Video

I don't think I've laughed this hard at something so stupid or brilliant, I seriously can't decide, all I know is you have to see it

Be warned if you're sensitive to harsh language, because the whole joke revolves around it.

The good part is from :33.

P.S. It's just hard to believe its from 2009.

Watching this I wonder if someone at Ninja Theory saw this because its the same type of joke as the succubus one, where **** yous become so excessive that it becomes absurdly funny.

Last edited:
OMGGGG.
My stomach hurts from how much I laughed. XD It's brilliant and stupid, and it's hella funny.
Nero always felt on the inside like Spiderman,but they told him to become a devil hunter instead,dramatical dream career change.That's why he's so sensitive and shouts a lot.
I know how silly the 'f*** you' were,that's why I think it's funny in the reboot everytime I watch it.
If y'all think that's funny, check out DMC Stupid Files on youtube.
Just like she said. WATCH IT U GUYS.

OMGGGG.
My stomach hurts from how much I laughed. XD It's brilliant and stupid, and it's hella funny.
Nero always felt on the inside like Spiderman,but they told him to become a devil hunter instead,dramatical dream career change.That's why he's so sensitive and shouts a lot.
I know how silly the 'f*** you' were,that's why I think it's funny in the reboot everytime I watch it.
If y'all think that's funny, check out DMC Stupid Files on youtube.
Just like she said. WATCH IT U GUYS.

Top Bottom