• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

High hopes for the Vergil's downfall DLC??

RemorsefulVergil

hey I just want the opinions of people on this of what they think the vergil DLC will be like.??
I'm one trophy away from getting a platinum trophy on DmC and i want more to play. it was very short and not that challenging especially in the harder difficulties. I'm really looking forward to the vergil DLC for a few extra hours of playtime and maybe more trophies.

Azure King

I expect it to be good because the gameplay from the trailer looks good too and i want to learn how the DmC story evolves and progresses

RemorsefulVergil

Yeah I actually forgot all about bloody palace. would be good if they made it co-op against waves and waves of demons.Dante and vergil playable characters that is. but would never happen. and if you notice from the new trailer at the start vergil has one hand holding his chest(the wound from dante). so im guessing it will continue right after he enters into limbo or maybe hell.

RemorsefulVergil

i didnt know he would only have one weapon but im not too fussed about that. hopefully hes playable in bloody palace and has classic skin like vergil in the future.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
im just looking forward to some actual characterization of him. and some clarity into his mind set.

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
Vergil has one weapon, but they gave him three different styles to use it in, angel, human and demon style.
Anyways, damn, you already are one trophy away from platinum, I have yet to beat DMD lol.
I have high hopes for Vergil's Downfall, I really hope that after you beat it, there will be Vergil Bloody Palace, and that they let you play as Vergil in Dante's missions, and vice versa.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm looking forward to the DLC just to find out more about Vergil. I was hoping for a little more info in the game, but I'll take what I can get.

RemorsefulVergil

yeah I've played 38 hours on it. and just have to get the trophy for killing 5000 demons. very easy for 100% completion though, dmc 3 was a lot harder. the last ten waves of bloody palace in that game was a nightmare for me.

chocolatepanda

Yeah I actually forgot all about bloody palace. would be good if they made it co-op against waves and waves of demons.Dante and vergil playable characters that is. but would never happen. and if you notice from the new trailer at the start vergil has one hand holding his chest(the wound from dante). so im guessing it will continue right after he enters into limbo or maybe hell.

Does limbo by itself even exist anymore? It merged with the human world so how does that work? Hell seems possible though since it could just be a place were only demons live that didnt overlap with the human one buuuuuuuuut he seems to be at his old house so im not sure where he went.

RemorsefulVergil

actually you may be right i dont think it does either.
Does limbo by itself even exist anymore? It merged with the human world so how does that work? Hell seems possible though since it could just be a place were only demons live that didnt overlap with the human one buuuuuuuuut he seems to be at his old house so im not sure where he went.
Actually you may be right there. i dont think it exists anymore either. maybe it might be explained in the dlc or sumethin. i hope ninja theory don't get lazy after this and just make skins most of the time for DLC after vergils downfall. hopefully they make some more mission available for Dante or vergil.

chocolatepanda

Actually you may be right there. i dont think it exists anymore either. maybe it might be explained in the dlc or sumethin. i hope ninja theory don't get lazy after this and just make skins most of the time for DLC after vergils downfall. hopefully they make some more mission available for Dante or vergil.
Yea i hope they dont get lazy either. The dlc better not leave off on a cliffhanger so they can sell a "Virgils Rebirth" dlc or somethin like that.

Gbraga

The guy I see his broadcast in the DmC community said he saw the launch celebration and he said there Capcom showed a bit of the DLC.
He said "Vergil ain't slow as you saw in the former downfall trailers" I'm looking foward to it.
Oh, is that so?? Can't wait then!

Top Bottom