• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hidden orb in mission 3? Yet can't find it..

Loki343

I have not read alot of forums on here, but I couldn't find many that speak of this weird glow on Nero's arm on mission 3. As you take the path that descends into Fortuna Castle, the corner of the stairway/pathway gives you a weird glow. You can only see the 3 red orbs, however even after you attain them, nero's arm continues to glow when you jump o_O

What the heck am I missing?

If you guys don't know which location I'm talking about, I can describe better lol :)

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I know what you're talking about. Can't remember why his arm was glowing, but I think it's because there is a spot up there where you can obtain some secret orbs. Don't worry about it too much though. However,there are are 2 blue fragments on this level, 3 if you include the stylish statue that you can destroy, but that's only with Dante. The first fragment is in the mining area at the beginning of the level and the second fragment is behind a mirror on the second floor. Can't remember which mirror lol, so you'll have destroy em' all. Hope I helped.

Sparda™

The arm glows because there's a Secret Mission. It is located between the ruins just before reaching Fortuna Castle.

That Mission is advisable to be done with Dante, which means, Mission 16.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
That's not the area he was referring to Dante. You can't even get to that secret mission in mission 3 lol.

Sparda™

^ Well, If you have all the abilities and redo Mission 3, you can get there, although you still need Dante..XD

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
There's a couple of spots where Nero's arm does that for me too. Glows even though I've gotten every visible thing. And I can't find any secret missions.

Sparda™

The Secret Missions in Mission 3 are in a couple of places, I believe. But only one can be done with Nero.

Top Bottom