• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi there ^^

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
hello there! i've seen you on the ninja theory forums and i'm sure you will make a great addition to this forum as well! :)

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
hello Lisa welcome to the forum

as im sure youre aware all members must send a small fee to and oversea bank account to help pay for run costs. dont worry its totally safe and you are automatically entered in the spanish lottery. you could win over a million spanish dollars.
just send youre bank account details and youre mothers maiden name to [email protected] you can tell im legit from the DMC in my name.

788Masri

Sure, I trust you. Looks legit to me...*aims rocket launcher at you* yep >8D

rocket launcher?
tumblr_m8rpw9ZQ6k1qde2iwo2_1280.jpg

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Well I was going to save it for the final boss but I don't mind giving you the pleasure of being blown to the moon ^____^ it's actually nice there this time of year.

;_; too bad i forgot to load this thing....*sob*

788Masri

Well I was going to save it for the final boss but I don't mind giving you the pleasure of being blown to the moon ^____^ it's actually nice there this time of year.

;_; too bad i forgot to load this thing....*sob*

wow a rocket launcher that sends me all the way to the moon huh. ill take you up on that ive always wanted to go to

spaaace.jpg

35a95r.jpg

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Welcome aboard this CRAZY PARTY!! I'm sure you'll LOVE your stay here. We'll make you feel very very welcomed...in fact, there will be free pizza and strawberry sundaes! :D Babes get extra! Gotta make sure you're stuffed. 8D

...I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!! 8DD (Excuse my craziness XD)

Top Bottom