• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi there ^^

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Hi everyone. My name's Lisa, short for Lisa, but you can just call me Lisa. :lol:

I'm a newbie to the Devil May Cry series that's become a little addicted to DmC, but hopes to play the earlier DMC games once she's through with the long 5 months wait and learned not to run into walls or fall off cliffs.

It's very nice to meet you all ^^

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
welcome to the forum comrade :)

your first line reminded me of something
ellis: hello my names ellis short for ellis some people call me ellis but i prefer ellis as ellis sounds kinda like a girls name but if you prefer to call me ellis you can
guy: all right you ****head
ellis: ellis.....my names ellis did i ever tell you about the time-AAAAH BOOMER!!!

XD cracked me up it did

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Welcome tO forums Lisa!...

We will not be held responsible if any of your organs go missing...

Cheerio!...

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
welcome to the forum comrade :)

your first line reminded me of something
ellis: hello my names ellis short for ellis some people call me ellis but i prefer ellis as ellis sounds kinda like a girls name but if you prefer to call me ellis you can
guy: all right you ****head
ellis: ellis.....my names ellis did i ever tell you about the time-AAAAH BOOMER!!!

XD cracked me up it did

Lol, oh wow XD that is funny. And nice to meet you comrade =D

Welcome tO forums Lisa!...

We will not be held responsible if any of your organs go missing...

Cheerio!...

Cheerio to you too-wait what!? O_O but I like my kidneys!

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

helloz to you and welcome to the family ^_^....and your kidneys is the least of your problems lol :lol:

legends tell that some people get mad and crazy as hell just by being in this awesome forums :D so be carefull ^_^ you have been warned ;)

Laurence Barnes

Premium
helloz to you and welcome to the family ^_^....and your kidneys is the least of your problems lol :lol:

legends tell that some people get mad and crazy as hell just by being in this awesome forums :D so be carefull ^_^ you have been warned ;)
these forums didnt make me crazy i made the forums crazy its what happens when you have a psychotic mind XD

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
You are lucky to find this forum. There is no other real dmc fans out there if you ask me.
Always nice with new members. Welcome and enjoy the forums. =)

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
AODIJGIOERIEHRWOHIHW! NOT MY SPINAL CORD! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!? *runs off to never return, retuuurn*

...XD And hello

Laurence Barnes

Premium
oh yes its a very quick procedure someone yells FINISH HIM/HER!!! then i rip the spine out from the back be warned your skull may still be attached in the process

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Have mercy NUUUUU-wait, finish him/her? That keeps popping up in a youtube videos. What the heck does that mean?

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Oooh, that would explain why I've been left out of the loop then ^_^' never played it. Thanks for explaining it though, the darn pop up's had me curious for ages.

....I get to keep my spine right?

Top Bottom