• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi there, devil hunters!

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Hi,

I'm being around the forum but I wasn't polite to introduce myself to you:blush:
I'm so sorry!
I'm from Europe and I played all DMC , beggining with DMC3. My introduction to DMC was so casual as this:
I had nothing to do and a friend of mine borrowed me some games.The first I played was precisely DMC3, but I'm a lousy gamer, really!But I liked DMC for the story( yeah, as anyone would believe on it, anyway!)
You can call me Gel and if you need something from me, just ask!^_^

Yours,

Gel

Hello Gel.^_^

I saw your posts before and I like your opinions a lot. ^^
I can say your introduction to DMC was the quite the same as mine.I played DMC also because a friend of mine advised me to,she was a big fan of them and when I saw her collection I thought the games were pretty cool and I also liked the idea of the game and the amazing combat,so the first one I played was DMC3 then 1 then 4,and I loved all of them. (And I believe you,don't worry!)

I'm also from Europe.:)
Welcome!

Reactions: Gel

Gel

Premium
Sure, darling! What do you need? A good hairdresser? A beauty salon, perhaps?:p

Gel

Premium
Sorry, dear! I do not work in hair product's franchising, but I can lend you some money for the stuff!:troll:

Gel

Premium
Too cheap! Don't you need a little more? With a dollar, you can't even buy a good glue, neither less a good hair gel!:p

Gel

Premium
But hey is that Cobra in your sig?[/quote]

Yeah, it's Cobra.If you like Dante, you will like Cobra! Really!^_^

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
a68.jpg

Welcome to the forums mate, have fun.

Reactions: Gel

Gel