• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hi , i have a problem

danny

Smokin'Sick
hi ... :)
can someone say me how i can have much much life and energy for sumon evil in my back
and .. i got Yamato , how i can fight with it
why i can't play with Dante and only with Nero :((
plz answer =]

Keaton

Premium
danny;170615 said:
hi ... :)
can someone say me how i can have much much life and energy for sumon evil in my back
and .. i got Yamato , how i can fight with it
why i can't play with Dante and only with Nero :((
plz answer =]

Hi Danny, thanks for registering.

First of all you can increase both your Life Energy and DT Guage with several in-game items. To inprove your life you will need to use Red Orbs to buy Blue Orb's from the Divinity Statues (shops) these will increase your life, however you will also need to complete the Secret Missions if you want to really max out your life bar.

To increase your DT guage, you can buy Purple Orbs from the Divinty Statues, buying them until the Statue runs out of stock will max out your DT Guage.

Also, Dante becomes a playable character from mission 12. But the final boss is still battled with Nero. When you beat the game you unlock Bloody Palace in which you can use Dante as much as you like there.

Heres a FAQ for the Blue Orbs and Mission Locations:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/938686/51685

Alternativly this blog is awesome for Blue Orb peices:
http://sephirosuy.blogspot.com/2008/02/dmc4-blue-orbs.html

Hope that helps, welcome to the forums :)

EDIT: Fighting with Yamato-

danny said:
how i can fight with yamato ???

Oh sorry, I forgot that part ^_^

Sadly, Yamato isn't a useable Weapon alike Red Queen or Rebellion.

Nero can use Yamato as part of his special moves when Devil Triggering, (lock on + back + sword (hold)) This will charge up Yamato and RQ and release a powerful 'X' shaped cut, which is morepowerful the longer you charge.
(lock on + forward + sword) Will prepare Nero to release a powerful omislash attack that deals massive damage to any foe, but it takes a few seconds to unleash.

When Dante recieves Yamato he can use it as a Style, Darkslayer Style allows Dante to use an Aerial Rave style attack with Yamato (press Style), or by using the style button you can Slash or use fearsome Long and Short Range Judgement Cut Style attacks.

But, sadly, thats all the use Yamato gets. Its still a fearsome blade though...hope that helps :)

Top Bottom