• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi DMC Fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi.
I am VergilB*tch (alright, one can wish!)
Or to some as Devils@Dusk.

You know the whole story of Dante and Vergil in Devil May cry 3. The tower (i can't think of how you spell the actual name for it) appears out of the ground, and the brothers stare each other out. And it's dusk. (Hence Devils@Dusk).

I got into DMC when i first saw the DMC3 Trailer (especially Vergil...*clears throat* and the gameplay of course!)
So i bought DMC3 first, the DMC, then DMC2 and have been hooked ever since.
Just because of Yamato, i bought a set of Katana's.
If i can find anything for sale on DMC, i'll try and get it.

Outside DMC: My fave Band is Duran Duran
My fave t.v. show is Quincy M.E. (Its about an L.A. Coroner that solves crime.)
I have a kitten and a budgie.
And my most treasured possession is the box that contains the ashes of my Tom Kitten (13 & a 1/2 year old ginger and white cat)
Obviously, my fave DMC character is Vergil!
I do like other video games, but nothing has come close to DMC. (Although coming down from DMC4 on Xbox 360 i started Fable 2.)

See you on forums.

Edit: I also own a DMC3 Vergil ArtFX Statue. Luckily i got it when hardly anyone was stocking it.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Quite the introduction there.

Welcome to the forums, hope you have a nice stay here, if you ever need any assistance with anything, feel free to message either myself or one of the other staff members here. :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
'Allo there, mate! You must be the same chap I referred here a couple of hours ago! ^_^ Glad you decided to register!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Nero is okay, Devil Bringer was a good ummm... weapon?. I didn't like the slushie stuff with Kyrie in the game though.
I preferred playing as Dante in DMC4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom