• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi all! Trishy back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Hi all! Trishy Trish here! I'm back for a while. ill be on at like midnight and one in the morning lol...my time which is america east coast time. Cause as many of you know I'm an american. I'm still happy....still enagaged. In fact my one year aniversary with my fiance is tuesday. We havent been enaged one year just together one year. Ever meet someone and feel like you've known them all your life? That's how I feel. It clicks and im happy. Love to hear from all my friends on here again...send me vistor message. I'll respond when i get it. or hit me up on msn PM me for my sn....

Love you all!
Trish

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Wow, you are really chippy. Your fiancee must of really turned you out. lol

I'm happy for you and welcome back. Board still the same....other than being on Xenforo.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hi, Nice to see you on here and nice to see you are happy, happy, happy! :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Haiiii Trishy!
Good to see you're back! I'll catch you when I get back home and can figure out what time to be on.
And a year? ALREADY? Gosh, it's crazy how the time flies, eh? It feels like yesterday you shared the good news with me! Anyway, glad to see you're doing well, look forward to a serious catchup soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom