• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Heyyyyyyy people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyramid Head

Attack of the Pyramid Heads! XD
Ok, so I tried to join months ago. But I never got an email or anything. So I waited alittle while and tried again, so HERE I AM , at last! lol

I've been a fan of the DMC series for ALONG time! So, there I was talking to my best bud Camryn, I guess u guys might know him as MasterOfEvil. Anywho, we was talking about forums and this one got bought up some time ago. So I joined, while the joining was good. lol

And before I began to ramble too much. It'll be FUN to be here!

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
hey welcome to the forums pyramid head nice name indeed one of my fav video game characters.hope u enjoy here :)

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Welcome....​
I am Lord Ganon also knowed as Kumori Hayashi, but you can just call me Eric. *Bows*​
I hope you enjoy your time here and if there is anything you need feel free to ask. :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Your head...is a pyramid? Well that must make the purchasing of hats rather awkward... on a slightly unrelated note, does anyone here remember Pyramint? It was a chocolate mint thing...I don't think they make it anymore. Sad face.

Sorry, where was I? Oh yeah - welcome to the forums :D

Pyramid Head

Attack of the Pyramid Heads! XD
Oh it's really hard, believe me. Especially carrying a big sword around. People seem to be scared of that.

We have something like that, but not the same name. I forget what it's called. lol

Thanks for the welcome! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom