• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dao168

Hey fellow DMC lovers, i just recently got into DMC after playing DMC4(a little late a know but, better late then never). Just wanted to say hi to all who are reading this. :)

Welcome to the forums.
Hope you play DMC3 and become a Vergil fan (*whisper* dont forget to hate Nero
onion_msn_smileys-15.gif
)

MsPadalecki

Re: Hey! with ?

Hello i have made friends with someone who is into the summoning demons, i am a little worried, i am strongly into the paranormal because i was a paranormal investigator and i have recently been reading up on demons. My friend Lisa who knows the guy says if i back out if i feel uncomfortable that they may try and stop me from backing out, and that it is sort of occult thing. Last year i did psychology year 11 and did some research on occults, i am worried now, because i have seen what occults can end up as one big massive death scene and i do not wish that i am fascinated by the demonic world any advice would be great

KylieP

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Re: Hey! with ?

MsPadalecki;301031 said:
Hello i have made friends with someone who is into the summoning demons, i am a little worried, i am strongly into the paranormal because i was a paranormal investigator and i have recently been reading up on demons. My friend Lisa who knows the guy says if i back out if i feel uncomfortable that they may try and stop me from backing out, and that it is sort of occult thing. Last year i did psychology year 11 and did some research on occults, i am worried now, because i have seen what occults can end up as one big massive death scene and i do not wish that i am fascinated by the demonic world any advice would be great

KylieP

I don't have Dante's number, I'm afraid.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ lol! how very random!

Anyway Welcome Dao! So have you played any of the older DMC games now that you've played the forth one? ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom