• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
HEY FELLOWS...............i am back and i am more crazy than ever........Long time that i didnt visit this site. Maybe 12 or 1 years since "Alastor12" ruined my Kingdom or my Domination....****. But never mind, now im back.

if everybody dont know about me, i will introduce myself:

-Name: Carlos
-Island: Madeira (near the Portugal)
-Favourite games: DMC....obviously and i play Gears of War too........great game to be a Host :p
-Girlfriend: No :(
-Hobbies: Draw and litening Metal and having fun with my friends too :)
-Job: student

well............i hope my regards to Sparda will be memorable for his welcome :p

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
d4rkn1ght;19582 said:
HEY FELLOWS...............i am back and i am more crazy than ever........Long time that i didnt visit this site. Maybe 12 or 1 years since "Alastor12" ruined my Kingdom or my Domination....****. But never mind, now im back.

if everybody dont know about me, i will introduce myself:

-Name: Carlos
-Island: Madeira (near the Portugal)
-Favourite games: DMC....obviously and i play Gears of War too........great game to be a Host :p
-Girlfriend: No :(
-Hobbies: Draw and litening Metal and having fun with my friends too :)
-Job: student

well............i hope my regards to Sparda will be memorable for his welcome :p
Welcome back, and Dark Elf(Alastor 12) did what now?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well hi there - you won't recognise me as I am new but devilmaycry informs me that you were a very active poster and he's very excited to have you back, so that goes for me too :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Welcome back to the Devil May Cry community forums, d4rkn1ght! Good to have you back!

And Gears of War rules! ;)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
KoRn_Dowwg666;19695 said:
Welcome back, and Dark Elf(Alastor 12) did what now?

wait............are u saying that Dark Elf is Alastor12??
HAHAHAHAHAHA..........i didnt know that........OMFG
he stopped my Kingdom......he stole me my reputation that i could go far that u went before..................but now i am back.......and thank god that he his resting in peace........this happened about 1 year

Angel;19729 said:
Well hi there - you won't recognise me as I am new but devilmaycry informs me that you were a very active poster and he's very excited to have you back, so that goes for me too :D

now u are the Admin/Webmaster??
Whoa...........this is impressive.......no wonder the sky is very funny today :D
ya........like, devilmaycry was soo exited that he sent me a PM about Welcome back :lol:

Steve

Admin
d4rkn1ght;19805 said:
devilmaycry was soo exited that he sent me a PM about Welcome back :lol:
I couldn't help myself! We missed you! ^_^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya.........i know it, but most part of the members dont reconize me.......few member know me and i´ve missed u guys...........and my kingdom will rise again :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
d4rkn1ght;19805 said:
now u are the Admin/Webmaster??
Whoa...........this is impressive.......no wonder the sky is very funny today :D
Hehe - nah, I'm just married to devilmaycry (hence the instant promotion to admin) and coz I'm the meaner of the two, I come on here and yell at people :lol: . I don't post so much as I am awful at the DMC games, but I drop in every day just to see what's what...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Angel;19864 said:
Hehe - nah, I'm just married to devilmaycry (hence the instant promotion to admin) and coz I'm the meaner of the two, I come on here and yell at people :lol: . I don't post so much as I am awful at the DMC games, but I drop in every day just to see what's what...

i didnt know that u married with devilmaycry...............YEYYYYY :p
but if u train a little of DMC.........u will peform with sucssesfull that u will be better than ur husband :D

Steve

Admin
She might be better at me than Scrabble... but never Devil May Cry! :p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
devilmaycry;19954 said:
She might be better at me than Scrabble... but never Devil May Cry! :p

LOL.........who knows.......she could be better in 2 months :D
if she play it for 2 months

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Haha - ok, I'd get stuck with Viva Pinata - but thanks for the confidence! :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
We have already spoken but as you are the highest poster and were obviously a very active member, welcome back to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom