• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iry

Im new to this forum. Im a huge devil may cry fan! And I love to work with gfx!

Im from norway, 17 years old. I just finished dmc4 couple of days ago, since i got my ps3 for my b-day! :D
I joined this forum cause it looked nice!

so yeah!

EDIT: And I also love the model Miranda Kerr<3 :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL Merinda Kerr is a hottie ;) Welcome to the forum dude...and Norway? *faints* That's got to be the most beautiful country in the world.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
iry;202050 said:
Im new to this forum. Im a huge devil may cry fan! And I love to work with gfx!

Im from norway, 17 years old. I just finished dmc4 couple of days ago, since i got my ps3 for my b-day! :D
I joined this forum cause it looked nice!

so yeah!

EDIT: And I also love the model Miranda Kerr<3 :p
A Norwegian? :D Welcome dude!

I too heart Miranda Kerr. ;)

iry

Romero;202078 said:

A Norwegian? :D Welcome dude!

I too heart Miranda Kerr. ;)

Shes so damn hot!!
Heard about the guy who got fired from work since he watched some pictures of Miranda? It was live sending on the tv, so everybody saw the pictures:p

clairavance;202076 said:
LOL Merinda Kerr is a hottie ;) Welcome to the forum dude...and Norway? *faints* That's got to be the most beautiful country in the world.

How come? Visted norway before?

Thanks for the welcome!

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
clairavance;202076 said:
Haha thank you. But maybe the Norwegian boys make you faint before you get to see our nature? :p:p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Romero;202102 said:

Haha thank you. But maybe the Norwegian boys make you faint before you get to see our nature? :p:p

...that's gotta be it, I recon. Norway boys are IT. :p

How come? Visted norway before?
Nah, but I know enough about the country and I've seen enough of it through other tourists' tales to make an accurate judgement. I'm not one for the cold, but hell, the people sound terrific, the language reminds me of home, and I've been playing with the idea of relocating to Norway :) It'd be like heaven for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom