• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey there =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitch_Blak

Lose yourself in darkness
I'm as my usernames states: Pitch_Blak. I've been gaming since I was four years old, and have been given the joy of playing M-rated games since around 2006 when I first bought the Devil May Cry Collection. I've become a fan since then, and am eagerly awaiting for the fifth instalment. :)

I enjoy getting to know people, though I am quite shy to begin with. I'm fairly decent in the writing department, and have written fan fiction in the past (though, none of DMC). I haven't done some in a while though, so I may be rusty. :p

Some other franchises I enjoy include Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Jak and Daxter, and Uncharted.

See you around! ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I always miss these back when they're fresh. <.<

Anyway, hey, welcome to the forum! I'm DreadnoughtDT, but you can just call me Dread. I'm the self-proclaimed "lizard woman lover", and... Well, I guess that's it. So long as you're as insane as I am, we can have a pleasant conversation. :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hey, I've already 'introduced' myself. But, welcome to the forum.

You can call me VB.. because everyone else does... and it save time in having to type Vergil'sB*tch.
Just look out... I am Vergil-Obsessed! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom