• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nishiva

Living in my little world
Hey there everyone!

Nice to meet you all. I am Nishiva, Shi.
Since I'm a DMC fan I decided to join this forum haha.

I like DMC because of the gameplay and the weapons! Of course, the characters are cool too but the gameplay and moves are still the main reasons.. (I'm the only girl in my group (well let's say friends, especially girls) who likes DMC for that reason - the others are like "OMG DANTE <3" =.='..)

I'm not really good in introducing myself.. :$
I've played most of the games.. and my favorite one is DMC3, probably (I love the ost <33) I also have the manga which is quite interesting..

Uhm anyways,
I hope to have a good time here.. and to make new friends

Cheers.

mahcooLet

is freaking insane
weLcome oh i forgot to introduce myseLf too i'm quite new here haha

i'm Anne i have all the DMC games and i coLLect DMC Stuff Like action figures,etc....

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Welcome to the forums Nishiva, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine around here, and you'll make friends with talking points about DMC beyond "z0mg dante is teh hawtness!!111<333" :lol:

Seriously though, hope you enjoy your stay, if you have any problems, feel free to ask myself or one of the other staff members.

Nishiva

Living in my little world
Awww thank you so much everyone <3

Lmao. whole conversation about being Dante/Nero's GF XD

@ Meg - Thank you! I'm sure I will with you guys! xD also, nice to emet you

@ Dante's girl - Nice to meet you too!

@ Nihcoolet - Haha awesome! xD I assume that Nero is your favorite character?..

@ Angelo Credo - Thank you very much <3 hahah yes I'm sure too! There are alot of nice topics here. ANd thanks again, if I need any help or something I will send a message ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom