• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey Guys - An Esura Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Thanks for all the birthday notifications.

I feel so special.

My internet is STILL off.

I'll be graduating from high school in a few months.

Stay gold my buddies from DMC.org.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Good to hear an update from you - hopefully you can get back online properly soon :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Indeed - I am surprised he could tear himself away from Gears 2 long enough to actually make them :lol:

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I heard that Gears 2 suck compared to Gears though. I've never played Gears 2 yet though so I'm not sure.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's not that it sucks, per se, it's just....easier. Online has been improved greatly and Epic have patched a lot of the early glitch issues so that the meatflag on one of the modes no longer stays fifteen feet in the air taking pot shots at everyone else. But if you're expecting something challenging like Raam at the end of Gears 1 then you'll be sorely disappointed - there are no really hard characters to fight, and coming from someone like me who couldn't shoot an elephant in a cardboard box this is saying something.

The ending might be a little deflating as well - again, Raam provided a great deal of "hell, that was tough but I did it". This time around you'll probably be a bit "lol, wut?". Still, they went with a slightly different angle this time with a different, more emotional storyline...I'd still highly recommend it to anyone, just don't be thinking it'll be a tougher upgrade to Gears 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom