• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HE'S NOT COMPLETELY DEAD!! ...yet

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You know, this would be a good joke if Megaman wasn't on the bottom of Capcom's priority list. Most of comedy is timing, and the timing of this is just awful. Otherwise it would be funny but with Megaman Legends 3 getting cancelled and everything this is just awful timing. Like Capcom wants to make the fans even more mad or something.

Refer to Trollcom pic for my opinion on Crapcom. >_>

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
So instead of Megaman X and Megaman Volnutt,we get some guy who I swear looks like Frank West under a lot of drugs cosplaying as Megaman.You know,it's kinda hard to accept the fact that Pacman looks cooler than Megaman....
Hell,even the Megaman in the pic below me would've been far more acceptable:
derp-megaman.jpg
hehe Mega-tard :D

ZeroLove

You know, this would be a good joke if Megaman wasn't on the bottom of Capcom's priority list. Most of comedy is timing, and the timing of this is just awful. Otherwise it would be funny but with Megaman Legends 3 getting cancelled and everything this is just awful timing. Like Capcom wants to make the fans even more mad or something.

This is what happens when angry fans spam the creator with angry mails and tweets on Twitter etc. Fans are trying to control the creator's franchises and this is not just Megaman, just look at how many Devil May Cry fans are trying to push and pull at the developers to get what they want. I think it is a hilarious and creative way for Capcom to keep the fans down on the ground where they belong. The ever so demanding crowd should know their place instead of being so greedy greedy greedy.

Don't get me wrong though, I would much more prefer a more serious approach with Megaman and I would love it if Capcom would make more Megaman games, but with the bad attitude of so many fans, I think this is a good kick to their groins, saying "You want Megaman, here's Megaman, now shut up!" which is well-deserved, imo. XD

This Megaman appearance really shouldn't be taken as seriously as some make it to, but people can be so stuck-up and prude, taking everything so personally and raging over the slightest of things. I sometimes feel embarassed by calling myself a fan of certain franchises such as Devil May Cry and Megaman, because of how the majority of the fanbases are acting. I love those games, but I wouldn't want to be compared with those people. I just approach things differently.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
This Megaman appearance really shouldn't be taken as seriously as some make it to, but people can be so stuck-up and prude, taking everything so personally and raging over the slightest of things. I sometimes feel embarassed by calling myself a fan of certain franchises such as Devil May Cry and Megaman, because of how the majority of the fanbases are acting. I love those games, but I wouldn't want to be compared with those people. I just approach things differently.
Y'know what'd be awesome? Zero in Devil May Cry :D

ZeroLove

DAMMIT!! how do companies put up with the cruddier fans? oh right...money

Yeah, I think that's it, actually. I also think that's why companies like Capcom are more focused on money now than pleasing fans, because they found out that no matter what they do, they can't please fans, because they are so demanding about everything, everyone wants something different and no matter what Capcom might do, the fans will never be happy with the result. So why focus on pleasing fans? As long they can make games that give them a good income.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Yeah, I think that's it, actually. I also think that's why companies like Capcom are more focused on money now than pleasing fans, because they found out that no matter what they do, they can't please fans, because they are so demanding about everything, everyone wants something different and no matter what Capcom might do, the fans will never be happy with the result. So why focus on pleasing fans? As long they can make games that give them a good income.
tru dat, still, i hope they come up with an awesome one

ZeroLove

tru dat, still, i hope they come up with an awesome one

Though I'm tired of Capcom's constant dismissals, I stay supportive of their games and try to come with constructive criticism to them in a none-raging way. For example, I was really expeciting the new Megaman Legends 3 and then it was cancelled, so I attempted to get in touch with someone inside Capcom to ask why that was. I have yet to get an answer and I have admittedly given up on the whole case, but I think I know why they haven't gotten time to answer me back: raging fans. Their mailboxes must be full of hate mail and spam from these raging fans, so some mail from the more constructive fans are being overlooked. It's a real shame.

And that is why I think this Megaman appearance is so funny! Giving those raging fans that flood them every day with useless spam the finger by doing something like this is just awesome! XD

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Though I'm tired of Capcom's constant dismissals, I stay supportive of their games and try to come with constructive criticism to them in a none-raging way. For example, I was really expeciting the new Megaman Legends 3 and then it was cancelled, so I attempted to get in touch with someone inside Capcom to ask why that was. I have yet to get an answer and I have admittedly given up on the whole case, but I think I know why they haven't gotten time to answer me back: raging fans. Their mailboxes must be full of hate mail and spam from these raging fans, so some mail from the more constructive fans are being overlooked. It's a real shame.

And that is why I think this Megaman appearance is so funny! Giving those raging fans that flood them every day with useless spam the finger by doing something like this is just awesome! XD
Whoa...it's like u read my mind...GET OUTTA MY HE-E-E-E *shut down*

So long as we don't get any "WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR?!" moments, I'm cool with it.
Hah, that one had MagDrag :D

Meg

This is what happens when angry fans spam the creator with angry mails and tweets on Twitter etc. Fans are trying to control the creator's franchises and this is not just Megaman, just look at how many Devil May Cry fans are trying to push and pull at the developers to get what they want. I think it is a hilarious and creative way for Capcom to keep the fans down on the ground where they belong. The ever so demanding crowd should know their place instead of being so greedy greedy greedy.

Don't get me wrong though, I would much more prefer a more serious approach with Megaman and I would love it if Capcom would make more Megaman games, but with the bad attitude of so many fans, I think this is a good kick to their groins, saying "You want Megaman, here's Megaman, now shut up!" which is well-deserved, imo. XD

Right. Because gamers should just stay under the bottom of developers' shoes where they belong. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

I'm sure Capcom is trolling the fanbase with this, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was more of a playful troll. Either way if this happened at any other time other than now it would be freaking hilarious. But, because it happened now it's still funny, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

ZeroLove

Right. Because gamers should just stay under the bottom of developers' shoes where they belong. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

I'm sure Capcom is trolling the fanbase with this, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was more of a playful troll. Either way if this happened at any other time other than now it would be freaking hilarious. But, because it happened now it's still funny, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

You make it sound like those two are the only options: raging or stay passive. It's not.

Meg

You make it sound like those two are the only options: raging or stay passive. It's not.
I don't believe either of those are correct. That's just what I got from you:

I think it is a hilarious and creative way for Capcom to keep the fans down on the ground where they belong. The ever so demanding crowd should know their place instead of being so greedy greedy greedy.
Please explain what you mean.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
It I wouldn't be surprised if it was more of a playful troll. Either way if this happened at any other time other than now it would be freaking hilarious. But, because it happened now it's still funny, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
I'm gonna leave that one alone :p
I still think its pretty funny, Tbh I took it better than the Dante make-over :rolleyes:
HEY!! Anybody see the Super Mario Bros. Movie? That's who MM looks like!

Top Bottom