• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HE'S NOT COMPLETELY DEAD!! ...yet

ZeroLove

When I saw this, I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. XD
This is so hilarious! Megaman looks completely derpy! I'm a big Megaman fan and I would prefer it if one of his more serious forms were playable, but this... this is just awesome and epic on so many levels!

Pacman riding a Mokujin robot is quite cool too. :p

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I personally think this Mega Man looks crap in Street Fighter x Tekken. Why can't Capcom just use either Mega Man X or Mega Man Legends appearance? (Sighs)

This is one more reason for me to not get this game when it is released.

ZeroLove

I personally think this Mega Man looks crap in Street Fighter x Tekken. Why can't Capcom just use either Mega Man X or Mega Man Legends appearance? (Sighs)

He looks absolutely crap, but it's on purpose and that's what makes it so awesome! He's supposed to be a comedic character in this game, obviously.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

I've never seen MMX or Mega Man Trigger used in any of their fighting games, except one time where Trigger was playable. I think that was Capcom Vs. SNK.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black

IKR!! X is my favorite Mega Man

I've never seen MMX or Mega Man Trigger used in any of their fighting games, except one time where Trigger was playable. I think that was Capcom Vs. SNK.
If I'm correct, Trigger is Volnutt n he was in Tatsunoko (i'm prolly wrong on the character)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
IKR!! X is my favorite Mega Man

If I'm correct, Trigger is Volnutt n he was in Tatsunoko (i'm prolly wrong on the character)

He is, but I don't care about his appearance in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. I care about his current appearance in Street Fighter x Tekken. His appearance in Street Fighter x Tekken is simply bad and atrocious.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
He is, but I don't care about his appearance in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. I care about his current appearance in Street Fighter x Tekken. His appearance in Street Fighter x Tekken is simply bad and atrocious.
lol i think Capcom's either doin this on purpose cuz of sum dumb*** on youtube or as a joke til a nu game drops (YES I STILL HOPE FOR IT!!) AND REALLY?!?
A GUN & PACMAN IN A GIANT MOKU-BOT?!? LMFAO

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
lol i think Capcom's either doin this on purpose cuz of sum dumb*** on youtube or as a joke til a nu game drops (YES I STILL HOPE FOR IT!!) AND REALLY?!?
A GUN & PACMAN IN A GIANT MOKU-BOT?!? LMFAO

Joke to others, but not to me. I just won't accept his appearance on Street Fighter x Tekken, and I never will.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Honestly, he looks like some 30 year old couch potato who pulled on some spandex and calls himseft megaman,
but hey, megaman looked like a kid for far too long...

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Honestly, he looks like some 30 year old couch potato who pulled on some spandex and calls himseft megaman,
but hey, megaman looked like a kid for far too long...

Not here, ps. sorry if the pic is too big, i'm not good with measurements @.@
429074_229948497088523_100002201243335_519893_630705015_n.jpg

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
So instead of Megaman X and Megaman Volnutt,we get some guy who I swear looks like Frank West under a lot of drugs cosplaying as Megaman.You know,it's kinda hard to accept the fact that Pacman looks cooler than Megaman....
Hell,even the Megaman in the pic below me would've been far more acceptable:
derp-megaman.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
"KO... Oh wait...megaman is out of breath..."
seriously... a fat megaman?! *facepalm* Looks like Pacman isn't the only person whose been eating dots.

Meg

lol, some prudes around here who can't take a joke. XD

You know, this would be a good joke if Megaman wasn't on the bottom of Capcom's priority list. Most of comedy is timing, and the timing of this is just awful. Otherwise it would be funny but with Megaman Legends 3 getting cancelled and everything this is just awful timing. Like Capcom wants to make the fans even more mad or something.

Top Bottom