• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

He's Back?!

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I know this may not be true but what if Nero was a reincarnation of Sparta?

2cg_nero.jpg
Sparda.jpg

Since both have purple coats and red vest, both love their human girlfriend/wife, both are serious yet rebelious, and we don't know how Sparta fought when it came to a sword. (The Sparta costumes in DMC1 and DMC3 don't count because that's all Dante and his moves)

So what do you guys think? plus what if the reason Vergil (alegedly) latched on to Nero is because Nero's blood Vergil's father's blood? Sure Nero didn't react to force edge that much but he did react to Yamato which belonged to Sparda first. Plus when Yamato was awakened, that was possibly Nero possesing Vergil's power along with what Vergil felt about wanting power back in DMC3. And what if what Nero said about protecting "her" wasn't about Kyrie but about Eva, and that was Nero slowly remembering his past life as Sparda, but he lost control of that rememberance and was Nero again?

thoughts?

RemorsefulVergil

I don't see how it would be completely impossible but from what i've seen nero was'nt born a half demon unlike Dante/Vergil. i think that devil arm he has was part of an expeirment because if he was born a half demon he would have stated about his parents relationship in the game and would never have feelings for kyrie as he would hate everything about the idea of a demon and human being together like i think dante truly feels as when they have kid they will never have a normal life and im sure dante and vergil noticed this as they would have been isolated from other kids because of what they are and when you have a tough life like dante and vergil or any other half demon/human had there guna blame something and my bet is on the parent's. after all that waffling lol but i think nero isn't as he in my opinion was not born a demon but just giving them powers by somebody and probaly againts his own will of course.

DragonMaster2010

I don't see how it would be completely impossible but from what i've seen nero was'nt born a half demon unlike Dante/Vergil. i think that devil arm he has was part of an expeirment because if he was born a half demon he would have stated about his parents relationship in the game and would never have feelings for kyrie as he would hate everything about the idea of a demon and human being together like i think dante truly feels as when they have kid they will never have a normal life and im sure dante and vergil noticed this as they would have been isolated from other kids because of what they are and when you have a tough life like dante and vergil or any other half demon/human had there guna blame something and my bet is on the parent's. after all that waffling lol but i think nero isn't as he in my opinion was not born a demon but just giving them powers by somebody and probaly againts his own will of course.

Sparta loved humans. He protected them from demons and defeated Mundus because he loved humans. And yeah, Dante and Vergil had a rough life but that doesn't mean Sparta still hated humans, he did hate the fact that humans will never accept demonss though, because, hey, demons are evil.

RemorsefulVergil

Sparta loved humans. He protected them from demons and defeated Mundus because he loved humans. And yeah, Dante and Vergil had a rough life but that doesn't mean Sparta still hated humans, he did hate the fact that humans will never accept demonss though, because, hey, demons are evil.
Hey I was'nt talking about sparda. sure he was full demon unlike his sons so the circumstances are different. but ur right about the evil part.

Nessy

I think it's pretty clear that the company left it vague on purpose. They haven't decided what to do with Nero next, so any speculation into possibilities is pointless considering that it could literally be anything.

DragonMaster2010

I think it's pretty clear that the company left it vague on purpose. They haven't decided what to do with Nero next, so any speculation into possibilities is pointless considering that it could literally be anything.

I know that, but I can't help but notice so much similarities about the two.>_<

Ana

I kinda like this idea, but I think it might be a plot twist too complex and unexpected for DMC.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

Actually, about the "demons are evil" thing... I have a theory on that. See, I believe that the demons that actively attack humans are the demonic equivalent of our "vocal minority". That is, they are the ones who give the majority of more-or-less peaceful demons a bad name. That's probably my naivete acting up, but I do believe, since most demons come from human souls, that not all of them are necessarily evil. Perhaps bitter at their lot in (after)life, but not evil.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Actually, about the "demons are evil" thing... I have a theory on that. See, I believe that the demons that actively attack humans are the demonic equivalent of our "vocal minority". That is, they are the ones who give the majority of more-or-less peaceful demons a bad name. That's probably my naivete acting up, but I do believe, since most demons come from human souls, that not all of them are necessarily evil. Perhaps bitter at their lot in (after)life, but not evil.
At no point has it been said that most demons in Devil May Cry come from human souls and it wouldn't make sense if they were because according to the Devil May Cry3 Manga hell is older than the human world and it has been clearly established from the beginning that Sparda having a heart was very unusual and most demons are evil.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Nero can't be Sparda's reincarnation because reincarnation means that the soul of a departed being will return to live in a new body.

Sanctus said that Nero has Sparda's blood, but not his soul.

Dante47

All people with Sparda's name are similar to him. Dante and Vergil we're like Sparda's split in two. Nero has similarities to Sparda, but its probably genetic.

DragonMaster2010

All people with Sparda's name are similar to him. Dante and Vergil we're like Sparda's split in two. Nero has similarities to Sparda, but its probably genetic.

But doesn't it seem abit uncanny that Nero wears the same torso color scheme as Sparda?

Nero: The red hoodie/vest under the dark purple coat
Sparda: The red victorian shirt under the purple coat

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

It could be the other way around, with hateful demons being the majority and peaceful demons being the minority.

Top Bottom