• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HERE YE HERE YE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante47

God ****ing damn it, again? This is two pointless threads in one day! I'm happy for you, but stop making pointless threads!

Put this in the General Discussion, not where we discuss DmC. I'll gladly wish you happy birthday there.

Nelo_Vergil

what do you mean 2 pointless threads? this is the first i've made all day. I was going to put it in general but then again almost no one comments on threads i make there soooo i put it here. It was a stupid plan once i think about it but at worst i hope it just gets moved to off topic and not locked.

You'd be giving me a gift like that tony Dx

Dante47

what do you mean 2 pointless threads? this is the first i've made all day. I was going to put it in general but then again almost no one comments on threads i make there soooo i put it here. It was a stupid plan once i think about it but at worst i hope it just gets moved to off topic and not locked.

You'd be giving me a gift like that tony Dx
Not from you, but one from MccD and now one from you.
1+1=2

Nelo_Vergil

God ******* damn it, again? This is two pointless threads in one day! I'm happy for you, but stop making pointless threads!

you sort of made it sound like I made two pointless threads. But anywho i'll see if i can delete and remake in general. Your all invited to the E-party.

Dante47

you sort of made it sound like I made two pointless threads. But anywho i'll see if i can delete and remake in general. Your all invited to the E-party.
Sorry if I sounded angry, I'm just kinda temperamental right now. Any who, I'll see if I can get one of the mods to move the thread to General Discussion. Happy Birthday, by the way!

Nelo_Vergil

Sorry if I sounded angry, I'm just kinda temperamental right now. Any who, I'll see if I can get one of the mods to move the thread to General Discussion. Happy Birthday, by the way!

just get one to lock this thread i remade a much better version xD

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
How many threads do you need for your birthday? I mean, happy birthday and all, and I wish you eternal happiness, but it's not like you found the meaning of life or anything. Cheers. Thread locked. You should have stuck with the other thread.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
apparently this thread isn't locked? even though u say it was? anyways i thought this was the best way to get attention XD happy birthday :3 hope u live more than a 100!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom