• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help!

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Can someone help me on mission 8, i'm stuck on the Creedo boss fight.

The bad thing is I have no vital stars and not that many orbs :(, can someone help me please.
Also feel free to tell me tactics on beating him.

FuumaMonou

Haven;72116 said:
Can someone help me on mission 8, i'm stuck on the Creedo boss fight.

The bad thing is I have no vital stars and not that many orbs :(, can someone help me please.
Also feel free to tell me tactics on beating him.

Well, what I usually do is try to hit his shield, then when he blocks, jump to the other side and come down the Splitter move (or w/e it is called, Dante's Helm Breaker equivalent), then if you can slice him a couple of times after that, do it. Then he will block again, so just repeat the process. Now, sometimes he will just block, but other times he will do a retaliatory three sword swipe combo, that you just have to dodge, and then swing at him when it is over.

When he throws spears at you, if you time it correctly, you can him them back which will give you both style and a small green orb.

I pretty much repeat the process until he is defeated. Sooner or later, you'll hit his shield enough that it will break, and then you can have free roam on him for awhile, including being able to Buster him.

Keep in mind, when it comes to moves, he is a really repetitive boss, and as long as you know what all his moves are, you should be able to dodge them easily.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Some great tips, FuumaMonou! I'm also not far off facing Credo - for the third time on Dante Must Die mode. +rep

FuumaMonou

devilmaycry;72467 said:
Some great tips, FuumaMonou! I'm also not far off facing Credo - for the third time on Dante Must Die mode. +rep

Sweet, I have rep now.

Nice. I've actually just beat him on DMD today (first time I tried, I'm savoring the game now after blowing through easier difficulties within like 2 days). Probably the most entertaining fight so far.

Anyways, I was looking at stuff on YouTube because I get that kind of time when I work 40 hours a week at a hotel, and I found something that might help you. http://youtube.com/watch?v=PhAKiechiio&feature=related

I don't remember off the top of my head, but I don't think he ever gets hit in this one. It is on DMD mode also.

Top Bottom