• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help xbox 360 trouble

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
My xbox360 isn't working. It has given me error code e64 and today is gave me error code e65. I don't have a warranty, but is there any other way I can get it fixed without having to pay $140?

And no I don't have the flashing 3 rings of death, only light number 4 is flashing on mine. On a site I found it said something about hard drive failing. I was hoping someone could help me with this.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Thanks, but thats the first place i've looked. I have no idea what that means, and what im soppose to do to fix it and how much it will cost.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vergilissexy;46821 said:
Thanks, but thats the first place i've looked. I have no idea what that means, and what im soppose to do to fix it and how much it will cost.

I always thought the repair cost was only $70 for most places.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vergilissexy;46850 said:
Really? Maybe thats the price in England.

Well i wouldnt have heard $70 in England i dont really know what the price of repair is here to be honest. I only know one person who has had a problem with their 360 and it was still under warranty and they took his and sent him a new one.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vergilissexy;47015 said:
But thats the problem, I don't have a warranty. ):

Yeah i read that, guess its either stump up the repair cost better to email or call them and see what it costs from them then see if any stores repair them and what they charge. Or you could buy an Xbox 360 Elite but im guessing you dont want to spend anymore cash than the repair cost.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
+rep for helping out, DD. I wish I could help at all but I haven't come across this problem before. The only thing I would suggest is to give Microsoft Xbox 360 Support a ring and ask what they would recommend. Hope everything gets sorted out for you!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
They did not answer or it says they are talking already?
If it's the second, it needs hours of patience for these thingies>_<

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vergilissexy;47197 said:
Yeah, I was on hold for like 30 minutes one time, then I just said screw it.

Best to keep trying, as like any big company they are very busy and do their best.

Top Bottom