• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help With Nightmare, Round 3, Dante Must Die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Hi, would any of you veterans/aces of this masterpiece have any advice on beating Nightmare on DMD! on round 3? I know all the recommended attacks (Ifrit, with Inferno, super normal attacks and Meteor), that's not quite so hard, but it (Nightmare, I don't see how you can call Nightmare a "he") is a pain in the ass after you take its health down to zero and it goes critical trying to repair itself. Please help me with this ASAP, thanks.:\

Nightmare is one tough son of a bitch

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
1st.................u can block his attack such as: Boomerang, and the others attacks too................2nd, avoid the attacks if u are too fast to evade them....................coz in DMD mode, i made all missions in S rank
it was tought to get it

Solidus

Rebellion
d4rkn1ght;9723 said:
1st.................u can block his attack such as: Boomerang, and the others attacks too................2nd, avoid the attacks if u are too fast to evade them....................coz in DMD mode, i made all missions in S rank
it was tought to get it

Nice work there. What I did with the boomerang was try to stay directly above the core and air raid it from there.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Boomerang is easy; just jump into it and touch it with Rolling Blaze to make it stop - Then Nightmare's core will be nothing but target practice. :p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Solidus;9845 said:
Nice work there. What I did with the boomerang was try to stay directly above the core and air raid it from there.

dont do the Air Raid....................just hold still and attack when the oportunity comes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom