• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help poor Dante!

Open him up, or not?

• Total voters

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
ROFL...when I read the poll question I was like O_O now I know there are crazy and random threads but Why do you want to dissect Dante?!?! Then I read your first post and it all made blissful sense! XD

I'd say open him up and take him everywhere with you.
Really. If I were you, I'd have him on my bedside table at night, and where I can see him during the day. You're a Dante fangirl, your BF just needs to accept that Dante will forever be a part of your life. AND you can argue your point that at least he doesn't have to be afraid you'll leave him for Dante, since Dante isn't real. My guy is the same, he absolutely HATES Dante just because I love Dante so much.
If I had that figurine, I'd be having epic battles against My Little Ponies and my son. Give Dante a good work out ^^ And of course he'd WIN. He'd totally K.O. my little boy.

Take him out the box. You know you WANT to :D

...*is still squirming at the thought of dissecting Dante*

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Master Vergil;281671 said:
ROFL...when I read the poll question I was like O_O now I know there are crazy and random threads but Why do you want to dissect Dante?!?! Then I read your first post and it all made blissful sense! XD

...*is still squirming at the thought of dissecting Dante*

LOL, this made me laugh. I can be pretty crazy, but creating a thread about dissecting Dante!? Thats like fangirl extremities I'd be very scared of!

I have a few My Little Ponies somewhere I'll have to introduce Dante to them! (when he gets out of the box!)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Ebony;281668 said:
Awww I'm not allowed mine in the living room. I definitely don't want to sell him either, ( a Dante is for life! lol) so I'll probably put him somewhere and hope my boyfriend forgets about it ;)
Whyever not!?

Our living room is like a geek dungeon. Models and statues everywhere. Both me and my guy love 'em. And... it's tough if he didn't like them because this place is also my workshop. There is no escape.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Ahh, If only I had the money for figurines or else I would've went to stores to buy Alucard, Dante, Vergil, Kimhari, Auron...and more a loooong time ago>_<

Just close your eyes and open the box, so when he ask you: WHY YOU OPENED THE BOX? you say : I dont know who did it. =)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Lexy;281889 said:
Whyever not!?

Our living room is like a geek dungeon. Models and statues everywhere. Both me and my guy love 'em. And... it's tough if he didn't like them because this place is also my workshop. There is no escape.

Lexy your living room sounds very cool! ^_^
I was thinking my boyfriend does have some figures I could put on display - a way to get mine on display too, then I realised I bought them all for him, lol.

Dante is still in his box at the min, but I'm gonna get him out soon and hug him then put him back in the cupboard with my other Dante's, at least he won't be lonely!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Soooo people have been asking me what happened with the Dante in his box saga!

Well! Tonight I took him out of the box! He has quite a psychotic look on his face and really, really bad dark circles around his eyes (see pic!) I introduced him to England by giving him a cup of tea.

cup.jpg

I then relised taking a photo of this scenario is probably one of the saddest things I've ever done....if my boyfriend knew what I was doing - ha ha! He's downstairs playing on his new Medal of Honour game.

Well, I'm pleased I introduced myself to New Dante, he's now back in his box, in the cupboard with my 2 other Dantes and I feel like a complete saddo. Feel free to point and laugh at me :(

Meg

I think its cute!. I'll have to upload a pic of Lightning once I get her and we can be complete saddos together! XD

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ha! Thanks Meg. And yeah Osaka I dunno why they've made him look stoned, or in need of caffeine or something.

o_O

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Ebony;283132 said:
Ha! Thanks Meg. And yeah Osaka I dunno why they've made him look stoned, or in need of caffeine or something.

o_O

Erk, he does! P_P

Well I'm completely unapologetic to guests when they come in and see the toys everywhere. No effort made to hide them. It's not a mess, or anything... they probably just feel a little intimidated by all the dozens of eyes and faces and eyeless faces staring down from the shelves.

Top Bottom