• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help please

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'm trying to make a video of for Resident Evil 5 in Windows movie maker, a inferior video editing program that comes pre-installed on any Dell computer.

I tried illegally down loading Sony Vegas, but all it got me was a Trogan horse my Nortan handled with extreme effectiveness.

So, here I am stuck with a Windows movie maker, and I have this problem: When ever I try to view the video it freezes but the music still keeps going, making it nigh impossible to see what I have done.

Maybe I a need a new video Codec.(My question mark key is breaking my balls right now!)

I'm not a computer wiz so I have no idea what I'm ranting about. But can I fix the lag of the video?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Let me say that I've never used the software but I will try to help...

What're you using to view the video? It might be the software you use to view it... VLC works very well I've found/

Sorry for the bad advice, just trying to help

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
The video displays inside window, not in another like the media player.

Do you want a screen.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Have you tried closing then re-opening the application?
Restarting the PC?
Closing all other programs?

Just some ideas for you to try. Sorry I'm not very helpful.

Screenie might help.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
35btcma.jpg

Nah, your suggestions are good.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
I think Windows Movie Maker isnt really a program to edit movies, but put pictures together to make a sort of a slideshow movie. Could be wrong.
I however suggest you use Pinacle Studios

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Sadly, your right, it's not really a movie editor.

Can you provide a download link to the software you suggested.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I think that this issue should be dropped as you're entering the rule breaking point of discussion... I can't stop you, but just a warning.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Sparda™;166751 said:
I got Sony Vegas Pro in the other way without having any viruses. :p

Vegas Pro is awesome in making videos.
Where did you find yours the other way.

Top Bottom