• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help on the 'His holiness 1' fight on DMD

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
im on DMD diffuclty and like previous difficulty im on mission 10 i believe i need to check but its hard for me to beat him
i cant find why, but when i break his 'sheild' he teleports away and i let him start casting something then i attack him, but i noticed that when he starts casting he stops casting moves back and does that fireball thing that sends me flying and i cant get close to him unless i had holy water but i wont have much red orbs any1 care to help?

Quentarus

thanks. another question, is it easer to do the boss on auto mode or just normal because on normal mode the buster is like 100x slower it makes it hard for me to do anything

Quentarus

well when i do automatic my devil bringer goes faster and its easer but when im up against i cant execute a mid-air combo but when im in normal mode its not fast enough (because of those phantom things that have that cloak u need to rid of) and i get killed faster

Quentarus

oh yea when i did the buster it did like u said it pulled the priest guy out but it glitched and took me down to no health and i died after that

Quentarus

well i dont know what to do because when i buster the savior guy it glitches and i get drained of all my health

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
yea i found out that auto can mess up you Devil Bringer techniques and make you do the opposite of what you are trying to do so I suggest switching back to normal ....also a button configuration change may help it did wonders for me

Koemi

half-breed
about that... i have a question as well: when he starts throwing fireballs at nero what should i do? i know it's a good time to smack him to the ground, but those things keep knocking me off. should i just table hopper it, or any good way i can stay up in the air?

Quentarus

uhh i have that same problem but in normal it seems alot of the things like the devil bringer abilities wills slow down a whole lot therefore it makes it difficult it play

Onkel Cannabia

Wait for him to do his attacks and then retaliate. You have to listen to what he says to know the attack in advance and then evade it accordingly. If he shoots fireballs just close in on him while walking sidewards and after he shoots his last fireball attack. When he summons the lasers jump sideways and then retaliate. All other attacks can be coutnered by simply staying in the air. If your to far away after he has done one of his attacks snatch him to get close.

The most important thing is to analyze his patterns and learn how to avoid his attacks, once you got that its actually quite easy.

Top Bottom