• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HELP IN MISSION 13

davidadestroyer

:( Hi!!!! I'm new here and I need help with mission 13. I don't understand how to pass it. Please help me.... Any tips or suggestions would be great. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.:)

davidadestroyer

I'm stuck at the beginning. I don't understand where to go. I keep going in circles. AT the end I end up at the same place. It tells me to find a dragon but I don't know where he is, like I said I keep going in circles. This is DMD4

excalibur22

The Best of the Best
ok were you start at go through the blue door and then you hav to jump off the side of this thing which will hav steps then go to the nearest dark portal you see and then once you get to lapis river take the one under the bridge and then idk someone else fill in

Koemi

half-breed
Bringerofchaos;115515 said:
Yeah, just watch the video because I have no idea what your talking about.

He's just lost, coz you know mission 13: the purple film blocks your way and it can be confusing in the beginning ;)

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
yeah just follow the video and you'll finish the mission
I don't know about you but the moment I played with dante the game was finished to me

davidadestroyer

I finally passed it thanks for all of your help:) I liked playing with NERO rather than DANTE. Even though Dante has kool weapons. But Nero is sooo much better. again thanks for all of your help. I finally passed the whole game.:):D:$

Top Bottom