• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

help for my chart

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Now now ladies, try to keep calm would you? If I see more petty bickering on this thread I'll go about my way and lock it.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
what? i'm a guy not a ladie that is just not nice i'm i'm gonna cry....nah not really just as long as he dont mock my creations which were completely off mind

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Don't mind aka. He's just really to-the-point. He wanted to know what this was for and made his own list, and since you hadn't posted the explanations on the first post, he was confused. The only way I knew what these were was because you used a couple in another thread.

I don't see mine on there. Come on, that was really hard to make! (Even though it took less than thirty seconds...)

aka958

Don't trust people
Doodles, I'm not being an ass right now but I just had to point it out.

croom:a devouerer of citys with a huge eye and a mouth of the size of the big apple

Croom, the only difference is some of it's details, but otherwise it sounds pretty much like Atomos from Final Fantasy IX. It swallows cities with a giant mouth, it's really gigantic.

galactus:a beast much like croom but with two eyes and devoueres worlds

Ain't that Galactus from fantastic four with an alternate look? He eats worlds too, and it's the same name.

As i said, did not mean to offend you, just pointing it out.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
never herd of that guy from ff

i know about that galactus but the fantastic four one i saw what he looks like he is a giant man

galactus (mine)is pure beast no human aspects (legs and arms don't count)

Laurence Barnes

Premium
awesome never fought anyone would say that just thought that we would discuss what made me think of them

Top Bottom