• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

help for my chart

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i'm struggling to fill my chart a beast so strong it will blow your mind

here is my chart so far if u want me to explain any just tell me and i'll try my best

from bottom to top

morph

zarraguin

mackan

blonaga

despair queen

bright queen

peace king

chaos king

angelica

demonize

croom

galactus

guilatiene the universe

suction bulb

orombasar

microcron

star bright fire

deathly touch

twinkling splicer

total control

orombasar the corupt

destructnoid

assassign

omeba

chess master

animator

thermite nitrogen

zoban

oromabsar the possessed

plz help:(

Laurence Barnes

Premium
hmmmmmm...i don't know they are pretty unique

like star bright fire is a dragon made of stars and breaths fire as hot as all the stars he is made of

Laurence Barnes

Premium
yeah but i want theese to be 100% away from films and games they can be inspired but not holding aspects from them

aka958

Don't trust people
Fill the list with epic monsters that would blow your mind?
I'll go right into it...
Here's some:
Astaroth
Beelzebub
Tiamat
Leviathan
Kraken
Lucifer
Diablo
Bahamut
Hell Wyrm
Tyrant
Hydro
Elder Wyrm
Omega mark.XII
Shinryu
Gilgamesh
Ultima
Deathgaze
Atma weapon
Ahriman
Olrox
Granfaloon
Abadon
Behemoth
Mephisto
Minotaur
Hydra
Necron

... I can go on for hours but I don't know what you seek.

aka958

Don't trust people
aka958;217170 said:
Fill the list with epic monsters that would blow your mind?
I'll go right into it...
Here's some:
Astaroth
Beelzebub
Tiamat
Leviathan
Kraken
Lucifer
Diablo
Bahamut
Hell Wyrm
Tyrant
Hydro
Elder Wyrm
Omega mark.XII
Shinryu
Gilgamesh
Ultima
Deathgaze
Atma weapon
Ahriman
Olrox
Granfaloon
Abadon
Behemoth
Mephisto
Minotaur
Hydra
Necron

... I can go on for hours but I don't know what you seek.

demon genral;217171 said:
imagine aka imagine

u stole thoes from games and films

Lies... I did not stole all of them from games and movies...
Using the word steal so impulsively ain't that good for you... I took that rather offensively. I didn't see your multi posting before I posted. He didn't mentioned any originality in the first post, did he?
Telling me to imagine afterwards when you've come up with pretty much ZERO so far.

Diablo = Devil in spanish
Leviathan = A beast mentioned in the old testament
Astaroth = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astaroth
Beelzebub = Another name for the devil
Minotaur = Greek mythology
Tyrant = A tyrant, what else?
Lucifer = Yet another name for the devil
Mephisto = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mephistopheles
Behemoth = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behemoth
Bahamut = http://en.wikipedia

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gerashinoth: Master of Space and Time

He looks like a mixture of bug, lizard, wolf and human. His general shape is that of a human, but he has bug legs, a lizard's head, and his arms and part of his head are hairy. He also has a long, whip-like tail. His wings are made of crystal. These crystals resonate with space and time, allowing him to teleport himself and his opponents, even those stronger than him, into an expanse of nothing. No air to breath, no water to drink, they die faster than being exposed to space. He can do this to entire universes, even entire multiverses at a time.

How's THAT for better than all of those?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
demon genral;217171 said:
imagine aka imagine

u stole thoes from games and films

the concept of true orginalltiy is meaningless. nothing anyone has ever thought up has been anything other than based on something else.

all you did was list random names. i can do that without effort: and provide a short expalnation if someone asks. i can make on up off the top of my head.

here is a list:

swordface
nercrous
eviler
shogilord
razorarm
starryer
randomalicus
cuttea

see. so there i did the same thing as you. be a little more modest ok.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Actually, DG, it would be nice if we got descriptions of all of these monsters/evil forces/what-have-yous. I only know Suction Bulb and the original Orombasar.

aka958

Don't trust people
demon genral;217161 said:
i'm struggling to fill my chart a beast so strong it will blow your mind

here is my chart so far if u want me to explain any just tell me and i'll try my best

from bottom to top

morph

zarraguin

mackan

blonaga

despair queen

bright queen

peace king

chaos king

angelica

demonize

croom

galactus

guilatiene the universe

suction bulb

orombasar

microcron

star bright fire

deathly touch

twinkling splicer

total control

orombasar the corupt

destructnoid

assassign

omeba

chess master

animator

thermite nitrogen

zoban

oromabsar the possessed

plz help:(

Chess master = Stolen from DMC and maybe other games and movies I don't know of.

Galactus: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus

Thermite nitrogen = Two different materials

Animator = Used as a skill in Diablo II if I'm correct, or maybe it was another game where you could ressurect the dead foes to your side.

Omeba = Very, VERY similar to Amoeba. Used in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Zoban = Very similar to Zohan, a main character of a comedy movie called "Don't mess with the Zohan".

Assasign = Similar to Assasin, we all know how many times the word assasing had been used? Since it's a common word!

Destructnoid = Using the -oid in the end reminds me of how many times androids with similar names has been used in many many movies and games.

total control = ... What should I say?... I got TOTAL CONTROL!
How many times has that been used? And they your using it as a beasts name?

Deathly touch = Common word too. A spell in Heroes of Might and Magic is called Death Touch I believe...

Star Bright Fire = Ain't even a name... You just explain how a bright fire is...

guilatiene = Close to Guillotine, which also has been used alot of times in movies, books, games, real life...

Angelica = IT'S A FRIGGIN' NAME!

Morph = Used ALOT in RPG's, for example, it was a skill in FFVII and also in FFVI. A boss in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time's name is Morpha.

Despair queen = Not original at all...

Bright queen = Same as above

Demonize = "Demonization is the reinterpretation of polytheistic deities as evil, lying demons by other religions, generally monotheistic and henotheistic ones." Taken from wikipedia.

Twinkling splicers = Splicers are one of the most common enemies in the Bioshock series...

Mackan = Macka in swedish means "Sandwich", your just really saying "The Sandwich". Also, in a swedish TV series called "Erik och Mackan" there is a guy called Mackan there, of course...

Chaos King = Chaos, remembers me of Chaos, the last boss in FFI. King, a king. Chaos was in a throne, ruling Chaos itself in Dissidia and FFI, making him a Chaos King. Thus making this beast not that original.

I don't even wanna continue with the last few... I'd say though, some were original. Congrats!

Laurence Barnes

Premium
now we are thinking outside the box brill work:lol:

how bout this

gasp of the mast....and....ash!!!!!

i'll be sure to add thoes two

plus darkslayer i never thought of random names ieven made concepts for them how they look i can even explain

i even made their origins

by the way aka i never herd of thoes people and i meant omeba by a stink sewage blob

u don't even know what they look like

FOR GOD SAKE AKA STOP RUINING MY WORK!!!

MAKA I DON'T KNOW IRISH NEVER WILL!!!!!

I MADE THEESE UP U KNOW NOTHING OF THEM OR ME NEVER ASSUME!!!!!

AND DON'T DIS STAR BRIGHT FIRE I EVEN EXPLAINED HIM ABOVE!!!!!

THIS HAS OFFENED MY WORK I DON'T WANT TO GET VIOLENT

aka958

Don't trust people
You offended mine. Now, behave yourself.

Edit: I forgot to add, I didn't try to offend your list.
You offended mine without even knowing what was on that list.
You wrote random names without explanations, how would I know their story?

I wrote names too, you immediatly, INSTANTLY smashed them.

Well, I defended mine and then added how false yours can be. I thought you deserved that.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i'm not a puppy:dry:

right dt i'll try
morph:a blob that can change shape and copy strength but not powers

zarraguin:a giant king scorpion who was banished for interfearing with other beings tech

mackan:a young man with desires for evil but is always last to the oppertunity never refuses a fight and is the best swordsman of all

the kings queens:basicly the queens of good and evil and kings of good and evil

blonaga:a mix of a great lava beast and a human dragon

angelica:a angel that resembles god for war

demonize:a demon that resembles satan for war

croom:a devouerer of citys with a huge eye and a mouth of the size of the big apple

galactus:a beast much like croom but with two eyes and devoueres worlds

guilateine the universe:the guardien of evil who swears to banish darkness for as long as the universe lives

suction bulb:a child whos family were slaughtered by a gang of cloaked vermins and found a mystical bulb that granted him the power to steal powers

orombasar:a man born with strange dark powers and a lust for evil his records are unkown

microcron:a small mech who battles the evils of the micro universe

star bright fire:a dragon completely made of stars and can breath fire as hot as the stars that make him (a solid 3d shape of stars shaped like a dragon)

deathly touch: a skeleton who was once an old man but was tortured and his skin peeled away he then found a mystical orb and now everything the touches with his hands die in an instant

twinkling splicer: a ball of light that can slice through any material

total control:a man with a huge cranium he can take total control of any being

orombasar the corupt:after an explostion with a false orb he mutated to a monster dragon arms bird legs angel wings and stone chest and head...oh and a robotic tail

destructnoid:a robot built over the years by the military with weapons from past present and future he is a mech of pure devastation

assasign: a silent creature who goes to each house killing and spilling blood nothing else is known

omeba:a sewage blob come to life by a lightning strike through the pipes he comes to the surface and swallows anything

chess master:capturing people and playing with them as if they are his chess men

animator:a unkown cyborg with cannons able to bring anything to life

thermite nitrogen: a project gone wrong between the conversion of thermite and nitrogen

zoban:a mix of the sined dead he absorbs more corpses and blows sins on those who are about to pass

orombasar the possessed:mutated after fighting his nemesis a radiation of saphinclor and emrenite

ash:a man of a love to fire one day a fire mixed with a strange substance changed him to a man made of fire

gasp of the mast:a pirate sailing on the deadrose was whatching from the crows nest in a strom when a lightning strike blew him straight off he landed face first on deck and now his ghost haunts the very crows nest

solar:when the planets alighn they attach to make a creature of planets not much is known about this being

soon to come orombasar the ultimate

Top Bottom