• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

help completed misson 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

neji

i completed misson 7 but now i have no mission and im furstrated cuz idk where to go or do:mad: :mad: :mad: help plz someone

Tyles

You move on to Mission 8, where you jump across the grand hallway and then have a fight. Afterwards, you have to hit a switch to lower a bridge, then insert the Trident in the following room, and hurry down before the gate leading outside the castle closes.

neji

ok where is the grand hallway and the trident iddk much cuz i got this game 2 days ago

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
The grand hallway is where you start off in Mission 1, in Mission 8, you're on top of a large platform, and after you jump over and into the courtyard through the shop room, you will fight Phantom for the last time, then you will find a trident, and you see that machine with three holes, put the trident in there, and the gate will open, but you have to get through quickly, unless you're on Easy Auto., the gate will begin to shut back down and if it does, you'll have to reuse the trident all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom