• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help(Blue Orbs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, some you can buy.
The rest can be found in the secret missions. Though, Im not sure in which exact stages there are secret missions.

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
You may collect 4 pieces of a blue obr to get a new Orb itself. for example, in mission 3 you'll find a shard of the Orb outside the Love Planet, and another one on the top of the roof opposit to the place where you got the first shard =)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I have never thought about how many differ ways there are to find a blue orb... But, atleast I know how to get them!

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Just stop rushing around for a bit, check every nook and cranny with circle and you'll find the secret missions. ;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hmph, same thing I did. Anywhere I see a blue or red light I just checked it out by activating it and whala! Came the secret mission. Though, I think my fav was untouchable. In stage 5. I hid behind the rocks by the door and just shot like crazy until they all died. And when they dhot they were shooting the rock and didnt touch me. So, I finished that one.

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
But you'd better play secret missions at Easy Mode, 'cause monsters in other modes are really strong. I tried a mission, where it's necessary yo get no damage and destroy all living statues - but in DanteMustDie mode i failed the mission at the first second I entered it ;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
After a lot of play I've found all of the secret missions.

here they are.

The Exorcist, Mission 3 - 15th Avenue. Examine door on the right hand side of street
Untouchable, Mission 5 - Surge of Fortunas. Examine the red skull.
Death from Above, Mission 7 - Dark Corridor. Behind torch, examine the red statue.
Devil's Teeter-Totter, Mission 8 - Surge of Fortunas. Examine the red skull.
Destroyer, Mission 9 / 10- Examine Red Crystals in Limestone Caverns.
Flight of the Demon, Mission 10 - Behind and to the right of the Neo-Generator's location.
Hang 10, Mission 11 - Examine Red Seal on the wall in the Gears of Madness.
Tough Guys, Mission 12 - Examine the odd object in the Underground Arena.
Target Practice, Mission 13 - Vestibule. Examine red eyed skull above the blue torch.
Guiding Light, Mission 16 - Golden Sun Chamber. Golden door next to altar.
On Pins and Needles, Mission 17 - Pitch Black Void. Examine glowing statue on bottom rafters.
Final Ascension, Mission 18 - Road to Despair. Left side of giant foot statue

Hope this helps!!!

adityafunda

demons will cry
another way to get pieces of blue shard is to crush the combat adjuricator's statue. initially it's easy, but later you will have to be in swordmaster skill and get style level to SS with the PARTICULAR weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom