• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hellsing!

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I don't get a Damn thing about this anime

hellsing-logo.jpg

>> First off all Why is the blood thicker that Tomato Ketchup ? I don't get it human's blood is supposed to be lighter than ketchup right ?

>> Okay lets just pretend that in the world of Hellsing everyone has Real thick blood But WTF Is the fuc**ng story ??

plz take your time to explain from the beginning as far as i know According to the movie "Dracula" which is based on the Novel Dracula Dies -_-

One Most Important thing i wanna know is

Why are there so many Vampires ?? Who creates them ?? is there a factory for making them ?? i mean Come on i thought it was only possible with Dracula's blood

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well any vampire can turn anyone into a vampire. So i guess vampires were turning alot of humans & Holy Order of Protestant Knights, originally led by Abraham Van Helsing is cleaning up the mess.
Think of Hellsing as MIB.

Alucard was the Original Vampire so everything begun with him but its never explained

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Anime is weird that way lol. Here's some
Hellsing is named after and centered around the Holy Order of Protestant Knights, originally led by Abraham Van Helsing. The mission of Hellsing is to search and destroy those that threaten the safety of the Queen and Country from the undead and other supernatural forces of evil. This organization is currently led by Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, who inherited the leadership of Hellsing as a child after the death of her father. She witnessed his death which turned her from a once innocent and shy little girl to a tough and deadly force. She is protected by the faithful Hellsing family butler, a deadly foe in his own right, and former Hellsing "trashman," Walter C. Dornez, and Alucard, the original and most powerful vampire that swore loyalty to the Hellsing family after being defeated by Van Helsing one hundred years before the story takes place.

Hellsing

Still isn't clear to me LOL why are there so many vampires ??? who creates them like ??

And also i've read that if Van-hellsing would've killed Dracula the curse over Other vampires would've been lifted

So in a nutshell why didn't Van-hellsing kill Dracula as he did in the novel ?? that's Bull***t !

That's means Van-hellsing wants her girlfriend to be turned into a mummified vampire who'll be experimented upon to make more vampires who'll be eventually killed by alucard :blink: wtf ?

And i thought Helllsing people were the good guys lol they're evil !

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
WATCH THE HELLSING ULTIMATE OVA RATHER THAN THE ANIME or read the manga.

To clarify some things,yes abraham van helsing was the only man who ever defeated(NOT KILL)dracula.This defeat makes dracula change his name to alucard, which is name by him or abraham or another guy from the helsing family.After the defeat, he then serve the helsing family as alucard till Integra fairbook wingates hellsing as his master.

Also hellsing organization is neither good or evil.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well you know alucard is Dracula backwards right lol.
So think about Dracula's children & children's children creating vampires throughout the years, it doesn't take Dracula to create another. Any vampire can turn anyone else just like werewolves.

Van-hellsing didn't kill Dracula probably due to some copyright from the novel.

As i said anime is weird that way lol.

Pardon me I've played dozens of castlevania games and watched over 10 movies based on dracula so i pretty much know that it needs Vampiric blood to create another it cannot be created in thin air the origin is clearly Alucard (even twilight has a more acceptable plotline)

So why not stab his heart ?? Instead of making him kill everyone even though he's the reason people are cursed it doesn't make any sense whatsoever

My only fav character from hellsing is the Father andreson because he wants to kill alucard and that's what should've been done decades ago
facepalm.gif

WATCH THE HELLSING ULTIMATE OVA RATHER THAN THE ANIME or read the manga.

To clarify some things,yes abraham van helsing was the only man who ever defeated(NOT KILL)dracula.This defeat makes dracula change his name to alucard, which is name by him or abraham or another guy from the helsing family.After the defeat, he then serve the helsing family as alucard till Integra fairbook wingates hellsing as his master.

Also hellsing organization is neither good or evil.

I wasn't asking for his "Name" clarificaiton i just wanted to know why they didn't kill him because he's the original dracula why not kill him ?? >_<

And Hellsing organization is EVIL 100% they seem to be worshiping Satan and smoking crack over the decades

Why do they let people die like insects ??
why is it necessary to keep integra alive even though she doesn't give a crap about humans getting turned into ghouls and then killed by dracula which doesn't make any sense why not kill him instead ? so everything will get back to normal !

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I wasn't asking for his "Name" clarificaiton i just wanted to know why they didn't kill him because he's the original dracula why not kill him ?? >_<

To make him as a weapon against his own kind.
And Hellsing organization is EVIL 100% they seem to be worshiping Satan and smoking crack over the decades
Why do they let people die like insects ??
why is it necessary to keep integra alive even though she doesn't give a crap about humans getting turned into ghouls and then killed by dracula which doesn't make any sense why not kill him instead ? so everything will get back to normal !

The Hellsing organization is a protestant religion.They are not worshiping satan.
Integra also gives a damn about humans and her men.That is what the Hellsing organization is all about.An organization to kill supernatural beings.If they are worshiping satan,they wouldn't even gonna do all of this **** and as if you're telling that van helsing was a satanist which clearly not because he is a devout christian.When her men was butchered during the assault of valentine at the meeting,she was enraged and orders walter to kill them all....mercilessly.

One last thing.It was never confirmed at hellsing that whether if dracula was killed, all other vampires will also die.

Again,if you're watching the anime, drop that crap and watch the Ultimate OVA instead.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
To make him as a weapon against his own kind.

One last thing.It was never confirmed at hellsing that whether if dracula was killed, all other vampires will also die.

OVA instead.

That's the bloody point i'm trying to justify why not just kill him so there the kind of vampires won't even exist ??? that's soooooo stupid !

If peace and humanity is the primary goal of hellsing family then why didn't they kill Dracula ?? that only makes hellsing a really mean and greedy organization filled with corrupt politicians

and even it seems as if Alucard himself wants to die by a human's hands so that he can "RIP" rather then being immortal dog of a really mean English woman

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The death of Alucard isn't the end of vampirism in Hellsing. Even if it was, half of the vampires in the story were artificially made into vampires, so even if that was the case, they'd still exist after his death.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
The death of Alucard isn't the end of vampirism in Hellsing. Even if it was, half of the vampires in the story were artificially made into vampires, so even if that was the case, they'd still exist after his death.

My question >> How are Artificial vampires made ??

Well i did some research and found out that they are not created through the bite of vampires but from experimantal chips or something like that

so more in-depth the experiment was done on mina harker who was originally kidnapped by Dracula and converted into vampire so that means that if Alucard is killed the curse on mina would've been lifted and the artifical vampires would've never existed

Instead of that Van-hellsing lets Dracula live why ? let her girlfriend suffer and then get used for experiments ?? so that it'll lead to ultimate panic and billions of human casualties ???

I knew it Hellsing organization is worshiping Satan !! :devil:

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I knew it Hellsing organization is worshiping Satan !! :devil:

You're joking.
It was the millenium who is doing some crazy **** on her.Even if does mina's curse would have been lifted,that will still won't do a thing because again, those vampires are just artificial.They become a vampire to a chip.A machine.Not through the blood itself.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
You're joking.
It was the millenium who is doing some crazy **** on her.Even if does mina's curse would have been lifted,that will still won't do a thing because again, those vampires are just artificial.They become a vampire to a chip.A machine.Not through the blood itself.

Just joking with that satan stuff i always tend to mock the topic i'm talking on idk why

Even if the curse doesn't change anything still no one would've had a clue about making a artificial vampires out of thin air if Dracula would've been killed then and there when van-hellsing defeated him

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
OKAY lol your talking the terminator effect.....Stop skynet from being built then no terminators.
Well maybe the original van-hellsing took pity on Dracula at when he was defeated *never kick a man when he's down thing* & van-hellsing didn't know what the repercussions of his actions would be.

yeah exactly ! i also wonder how van-hellsing (100%Human) actually defeated this thing i mean he's literally indestructble he'll resurrect himself no matter what

even Andereson couldn't defeat him with the help of cybernetic body van-hellsing was just a mere human

I bet he could've just killed van-hellsing with a snap of his eye and also he hints Anderson that only a human deserves to kill him that means he can only die if he wises to so he must've let van-hellsing kill him for good but van-hellsing instead of doing the job he only did the stupidest decision in the history of mankind -_-

this Van-hellsing is the dumbest of all van-hellsing counterparts that's for sure i mean he lets his friends suffer with the curse of Dracula (some were absorbed,converted into ghouls and vampires) even though he could've helped them by killing draucla instead he makes him his dog

poor alucard he just wanted to die its not his mistake its VAN-hellsing's !!

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Dracula is forever known as the demon that pays on humanity so at this moment it will be his death & this moment is when Alucard is born.
I don't know, something like that LOL.

Yeah but still those artificial vampires are arguably based on Alucard and the one's corrupted by him so killing him is 1000% more wise than leaving the corruption to spread because even alucard can't do a crap against the vampire virus inside eveyone he just has to kill every bit of his corrupted remains on this earth if the humans are to be freed from Vampires lol

its just for the greater good i think anyway i think its just half-baked plot with little or no backbone

And i still think Integra is an Anti-hero -_- she's pretty mean to everyone even though she had a decent background

i gotta say though alucard is damn tolerant if i was him i would've deceived her in one way or the other i guess his mental status is just reduced to a dog over the generations he's seriously the No1 PCTY

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Moved all the posts into a new thread. Also, Donte you're stuck up with the idea that the death of Alucard would be the end of all the vampires. Just because this kind of logic applies to many vampire stories, it doesn't mean it's applied to Hellsing as well. If it was true, they probably would have killed him.

Hell, he wanted to die. On the condition that it was in a battle with a worthy (human) opponent like Integra's ancestor.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
A supernatural threat of some kind would arise in some form or another regardless if he was killed or not.

hmm... that's debatable it won't be as disastrous and widespread like vampires

Looks like killing him in the present will only make things worse it should've been done in past to prevent those experiments

Moved all the posts into a new thread. Also, Donte you're stuck up with the idea that the death of Alucard would be the end of all the vampires. Just because this kind of logic applies to many vampire stories, it doesn't mean it's applied to Hellsing as well. If it was true, they probably would have killed him.

Sorry i can't just stop myself from picturing Dracula as an awesome antagonist rather than a pale and depressed protagonist

I played so many castlevania games and watched those old Dracula movies that idea is kinda riveted to my head lol

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Sorry i can't just stop myself from picturing Dracula as an awesome antagonist rather than a pale and depressed protagonist

I played so many castlevania games and watched those old Dracula movies that idea is kinda riveted to my head lol

LOL are you serious?

Why downplay someone so badass?

Its ok if you don't like the guy, but I don't think it cool to downplay him as a "pale depressed protagonist" when really the guy is the exact opposite of that (minus the pale part lol).

Fact is the guy is a anithero who only fights for the side of good because his master orders it.

Once Integra gave gave him the order to kill a bunch of helpless "human" soldiers he did not hesitate to slaughter all of them despite the fact that he could have easily disarmed each one of them without the need to kill them.

Hell, a lot of them ran from him and he still caught up to them and killed them.

Here is the slaughter I speak of.

Doesn't look like your typical protagonist if you ask me lol.

If anything, Seras and Integra are more of a protagonist of the series than he is.

And are you honestly going to say this guy

Is more awesome and badazz than this guy???

Sorry but Alucard is the most badazz and awesome Dracula incarnation I have layed my eyes on.

No other Dracula can top his badassness and that is coming from a HUGE Castlevania fan who has played the series from Castlevania up to Castlevania Lords of Shadow.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
LOL are you serious?

Its ok if you don't like the guy, but I don't think it cool to downplay him as a "pale depressed protagonist" when really the guy is the exact opposite of that (minus the pale part lol).

Fact is the guy is a anithero who only fights for the side of good because his master orders it.

No other Dracula can top his badassness and that is coming from a HUGE Castlevania fan who has played the series from Castlevania up to Castlevania Lords of Shadow.

I'm not downplaying someone if you've read my post carefully i said "protagonist" not "hero" or "anti-hero"

Protagonist is a person who leads the story or which the story revolves around which is what alucard exactly is LOL (not to mention Dante is a perfect opposite compared to him)

yeah he killed those human soldiers Under the order of Ms-glowing glasses

in one episode he is shown standing besides a girl who's betrayed hellsing organization but unless Integra didn't order her to kill her he didn't mean to do any harm

So that concludes my point that > Alucard is just a tool he isn't bad he isn't good but he's still relentless as hell

I called him depressed and pitiful because he was crying when he defeated anderson stating that he's an immortal monster and just wants to die in the hands of a good person but anderson just failed to do that simple thing

Oh and you just gave a bad example from a really dated ps2 game for dracula how about this

>>

He's perfectly portrayed as Dracula expect the fact that he is now forced to carry guns with name "Jesus" and "God" on it

Its just the thing which bugs me is he seems restrained not only his powers but also his free will to do anything

think about it what does he do when he's not killing zombies/ghouls and vampires sitting on a chair in a dark basement drinking blood ?

Isn't that fun ? okay lets do this for like 200 Years and keep doing it until hellsing family is killed by light yagami he seriously needs a hug for living a life like this

Top Bottom