• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello.

Lifell

Hey, I remember using the old forum a long while back. At least I think it was. Regardless, I made a mistake registering an account here. How can I delete it? Reason I want to delete is that I came here to ask a question regarding DmC5 and the whole thread got deleted. Found that rather perplexing.

Thanks for your time :].

Ps: I just want my account to be deleted. I'm sure there is a reason why someone deleted my thread and I can't seem to find a way to terminate this account.

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm just confused now. Seems my thread is suddenly back again. 100% sure it was gone because I suddenly had 0 messages and I couldn't find it in the Devil May Cry 5 section.

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hi there, welcome to the forums.

Rest assured your thread wasn’t deleted. It was placed into an approval queue probably as an anti-spam measure since it was your first post. Your thread has now been posted on the boards for others to respond to.

Happy posting :)

Lifell

Hi there, welcome to the forums.

Rest assured your thread wasn’t deleted. It was placed into an approval queue probably as an anti-spam measure since it was your first post. Your thread has now been posted on the boards for others to respond to.

Happy posting :)

Oh, right. That explains a lot xD. It was just weird seeing it appear and then disappear 2 mins later. And thanks!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Not to worry. I can understand your confusion. Hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yeah I think it was put into the approval queue automatically but think it was me that manually approved it, welcome to the forum.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
We have an approval queue? Huh...

Welcome

Seems like an anti-spam measure. I’ve noticed it before pop up in the past where it has concerned actual spam but seems to be prompting a response from us to approve genuine members new posts which is fine.

Lifell

Welcome on forum :)

Thank you :], good to be here.

Yeah I think it was put into the approval queue automatically but think it was me that manually approved it, welcome to the forum.

Thanks! Why does this site have so many anti spam measures? I do remember something vaguely that the old site had a bot spam problem. Not 100% sure if it was this site however. Well anyway, thanks for approving it then :p.

We have an approval queue? Huh...

Welcome

You learn something every day. Today you learned that the forum has an approval queue :p (and so did I). And thanks, good to be here :].

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Lifell - We’ve had some problems with spammers in the past but nothing too bad. Not so sure but I think we had some issues with spambots more recently and was quite bad at one point if memory serves me right. Hence perhaps all new posts needing approval from now on. I could be wrong though.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thanks! Why does this site have so many anti spam measures? I do remember something vaguely that the old site had a bot spam problem. Not 100% sure if it was this site however. Well anyway, thanks for approving it then :p.

Yeah we had a short term spam problem and sometimes the anti-spam measures can be a little over sensitive. For the most part it works as intended however it’s just your post was flagged by it for some reason.

Top Bottom