• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
Hello, I'm (King) Jordan. I decided to join because I've read these forums and they seem rather nice. But I don't hunt devils or anything. Well, Howdy guys!:)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
welcome to the Forums................u can see in ur right that u have Avatars............and u can contact the Webmaster with no problems..................of course if u want a little help about a Blow Job......................LOL.............just kidding
and if u want to see the members of this site u just can click the name "Members"...........lol.
Have a seat and enjoy the crazyest site that u ever been..............LoL

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
d4rkn1ght;3887 said:
welcome to the Forums................u can see in ur right that u have Avatars............and u can contact the Webmaster with no problems..................of course if u want a little help about a Blow Job......................LOL.............just kidding
and if u want to see the members of this site u just can click the name "Members"...........lol.
Have a seat and enjoy the crazyest site that u ever been..............LoL

Why do you..................type................like this...........................?:)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i do this to make sure that u never lost in the site...............lol
but i am sure that u wasnt expecting my speech that i wrote...............lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom