• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello, I am Nicodemus Zamoran and here is my story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I am Ncodemus Zamoran, The Hellslayer Knight. Being of immense power. Was the only warrior in the medival times to be able to defeat demonic forces. Mysteriously died in battle and was reborn as the last Lord Of Weapons. The Lord Of Weapons is a being who was created at the beginning of time. He posseses the power to control all weapondry and the defenses to those weapons better than anyone. After The Lord Of Weapons left this world, he encountered Jak The Reaper. This being is a reaper who only goes for the most powerful of souls. The Lord Of Weapons had many powerful souls, all of those who died to become The Lord Of Weapons. Jak the Reaper was defeated by The Lord Of Weapons and gained the power to become Jak The Reaper, becoming a being of immense power over many things. Nicodemus Zamoran carries two weapons. The Mega-pain Blade and his brother blade, The Peace Blade. The Mega-pain blade has the power to make anyone harmed by it immortal, but with the cost of excruciating pain. The Peace blade counters that power. The Lord of Weapons, although a master of all weapons, carries only two weapons also, Magma, the Lava Catana, and Scorpio, the Lava Hook Sword. Both have the power of the Lava BLade, which heats up the blade to the temp. of the stars so that it can cut through anything. Jak the Reaper only weilds Lucifer's Scythe. This weapon was made for Lucifer before he tried to betray God. When Lucifer was cast out, the scythe remained. God then created a powerful reaper known as Jak, and gave the scythe to him. Jak the Reaper would then go throughout all universes to reap the most powerful souls of people that have died or should have died, like Nicodemus Zamoran, who did die and was reborn and should have died to become the Lord of Weapons. But since he did not die, he became the last until the end of time. For more information, go to http://fireandbrimstone.weebly.com.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Thank you. I know that I had alot to tell, but it was nececary. That is the might of Nicodemus Zamoran. Unfortunately, he is too powerful for the roleplay, for only Luen, the destined weilder of the Aries Blade, can defeat him.

aka958

Don't trust people
Nicodemus Zamoran;219734 said:
I am Ncodemus Zamoran, The Hellslayer Knight. Being of immense power. Was the only warrior in the medival times to be able to defeat demonic forces. Mysteriously died in battle and was reborn as the last Lord Of Weapons. The Lord Of Weapons is a being who was created at the beginning of time. He posseses the power to control all weapondry and the defenses to those weapons better than anyone. After The Lord Of Weapons left this world, he encountered Jak The Reaper. This being is a reaper who only goes for the most powerful of souls. The Lord Of Weapons had many powerful souls, all of those who died to become The Lord Of Weapons. Jak the Reaper was defeated by The Lord Of Weapons and gained the power to become Jak The Reaper, becoming a being of immense power over many things. Nicodemus Zamoran carries two weapons. The Mega-pain Blade and his brother blade, The Peace Blade. The Mega-pain blade has the power to make anyone harmed by it immortal, but with the cost of excruciating pain. The Peace blade counters that power. The Lord of Weapons, although a master of all weapons, carries only two weapons also, Magma, the Lava Catana, and Scorpio, the Lava Hook Sword. Both have the power of the Lava BLade, which heats up the blade to the temp. of the stars so that it can cut through anything. Jak the Reaper only weilds Lucifer's Scythe. This weapon was made for Lucifer before he tried to betray God. When Lucifer was cast out, the scythe remained. God then created a powerful reaper known as Jak, and gave the scythe to him. Jak the Reaper would then go throughout all universes to reap the most powerful souls of people that have died or should have died, like Nicodemus Zamoran, who did die and was reborn and should have died to become the Lord of Weapons. But since he did not die, he became the last until the end of time. For more information, go to http://fireandbrimstone.weebly.com.

And the king of walls of texts!

Welcome to the forums! I think you will find many things to learn here and lots of nice people.

Osaka

trollololol
Nicodemus Zamoran;219741 said:
Thank you. I know that I had alot to tell, but it was nececary. That is the might of Nicodemus Zamoran. Unfortunately, he is too powerful for the roleplay, for only Luen, the destined weilder of the Aries Blade, can defeat him.

Nice.
Well make yourself at home. I've found that the locals here don't bite.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^Unless Vergil Sparda himself come on here, then i may have a nibble ;)

Hi Nicodemus Zamoran
Welcome to the forum... hope you enjoy it here.
That was one hell of an intro by the way...

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Thanks, but I only put what was nececary to understand the full powers of this being. There is alot more information on the site I mentioned before. Also, I am the creator of Nicodemus Zamoran. Made him in 2004. Everything else just followed.

aka958

Don't trust people
Is this Nicodemus Zamoran a famous fiction character? Because the way you tell it seems as he is, I feel pretty lacking in knowledge of fictional characters now...

aka958

Don't trust people
!

Yeah that's all nice. Good to know I'm not a complete tool when it comes to fictional characters.

Nicodemus, please don't double post. The edit button makes wonders, I promise. You can find it at the lower right corner of your post.

aka958

Don't trust people
No probs. I think you'll handle it just smoothly.

So what made you decide to join a DMC forum then?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
I was looking for a site that was mainly Devil May Cry. When I found this site, I looked around for a bit. I liked what I saw, so I joined it. The las site I had gone to was also DMC, but it didn't have all the weapons and characters.

aka958

Don't trust people
Okay.

Then lets see if you find this forum as intriguing as it looks then.
In my opinion it is. Here you meet friends mainly, not too many jerks or persons who attack you as fast as they see you post about anything.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Well, so far, I find it very interesting. It might wear off, but I doubt it. I am not one to hang around something for long. I have ADD, which makes me that way. But i think that I can stay happy here.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I readed your story, he cant be used for RPing, butt you can write a great fic of that character here, but just something i didnt get.

Catana?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hi, Nico. (It's okay if I call you that, right?) I've already talked to you, but this seemed appropriate for me. ^_^

Your backstory is impressive. I want to wield the Pain-Bringer and the Peace Blade. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom