• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello from vlt

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlt

Hi. I'm a DMD PS2 newbie and am trying to figure out how to go into the easy mode. I've been killed so many times in level 3 that the devil is laughing and I'm crying! I reset, restart, replay, die, etc. I see normal mode at start and power up screen, but can't do anything with it. It gets nerve-racking after a while, and I'm about to give up on it altogether. Any help?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Hey VLT! Welcome to Devil May Cry Community Forums. I am KoRn_Dowwg666, or Korn for short, and yes, it is common that you feel so hated by the devil whenever you die repetedly on DMD mode. Trust me, we have ALL been through it. Just keep digging at it and you will beat it eventually ;) :) :) :) :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Welcome to the Devil May Cry community forums, vlt! ;)

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Hello ther and have a good time

*Now's the time for the rhythm and the rock
Time to move your bottom and have a good time
Live it short,live it right, live it wild
Party all the time and drink all night*

Ooops,no drinks here (bangs head)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Welcome to the forum, have fun and post^_^
To defeat a level just try to utilise everything that Dante is capable of, weapons, styles etc. Even some weapons and styles who seemed useless or not as effective as all the other ones give you the power to defeat a stage with ease;)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
welcome!

also, if i understand your sentance correct, to unlock easy just keep dying, i think. at least i think... hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom