• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello Fellow Demons,Fallen,Demon Hunters,Whatever you May be

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Virgil'sSparrow~

I am in his eye
Hello everyone!
I'm Cassandra but do call me Cass.
I'm an avid Devil May Cry player =]
I also play Brutal Legend alot lol
Uhm,I like anime too and I'm pretty simplistic.
I'm a student and I start college in the fall =]
Any other questions,pm me and son't be afraid to ask anything ok?
=]

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hi! I'm DreadnoughtDT, but everyone here calls me Dread. I'm the self-proclaimed lizard woman lover, and I'm currently a level 100 lizard woman pleaser. ;)

Hope you enjoy your stay. I'm enjoying mine! The people here are much more welcoming and are much nicer than most other forums. Again, I hope you like it here. :D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Welcome to the forums Cass, hope you have a great time here, I'm sure you'll fit in well. ^_^

If you ever have any problems, feel free to contact either myself or one of the other members of staff.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hi, welcome - another girl -yay! (we're trying to beat how many boys are on here) :)

Meg

Hello! I see you already like the smilies. =]=]=] that's good! hope you have a good time. and by the way, i'm a demon hunter. so if you ever run into any problems come find me and I'll...find dante. ;)

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Hi there, Cass! And welcome to the forum! Great to see another girl XD (not that there're very few of us, but still...)

aka958

Don't trust people
^WOW GOD! A epic sig with Lightning! That's AWESOME!

Back on topic.

Welcome ~Virgil'sSparrow~ , I know, yupp, I KNOW you'll like it here. If I'm wrong then, I'm wrong I guess. Can't expect everyone to like it here.

But I already know a bit about you! Haha! Good start to a friendship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom