• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realizer

Hello everyone, a pleasure to meet you.

My name is Guilherme Silva Rosa Pedrosa, but call me William its equivalent to Guilherme. I am Portuguese (in case of someone does not knows where Portugal is :D) and i have 19 years old right now. I am a student in FCT-UNL(sorry the webpage is in Portuguese but you will find good translators in google :)).
I am taking a Licenciatura em Engenharia Informática (1° Ciclo) (roughly translated its a degree in Informatics a Engineering approach to the subject in this case). I am a little fat, but i am trying to change that, but i believe that i am not that ugly :lol:.

Well that's me. It's a true pleasure to meet you, oh and regrettably DMC4 is my first game in DMC world, but i have a friend that played all of them and it was he that made me buy this game :p but i liked him and read the history of the other's. On a different subject i am not a regular poster, i am more of a lurker (unless i can give some significant info or am bitten by the typing bug :)), plus i have a Math test tomorrow so wish me luck o_O

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Welcome to the forums man :) big pleasure to have a new member here :) take a seat and enjoy yourself.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Good informative introduction and thanks for registering on our forums its good to have you here. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom