• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello everyone :) / salut tout le monde :)

Danteredgrave

"I make the angels scream and the devil cry"
hello everyone :)

I've been spying these forums for several month (because I'm shy I assume xD) until I finally decided to join in.

I have a little secret actually and I thought it was worth mentioning :) I am a native French speaker :D
I can understand all of you well but pretending to be a 100%-pure-breed-American would be pointless I think.

I don't really know any of you yet but I'm looking forward to :), please don't think that I'm weird if a express something in the wrong way...I have to pay attention to every single word that I type, it's not my mothertongue after all xD

So...I'm studying English at university (1st year) which means I will never, ever, get angry if you correct any of my mistakes...on the contrary it helps me improve my speech ;)

I don't have demonic powers but if you want to know how we say anything in French you can ask me (even if it's something really stupid), if you have found a webpage with new secret info about DMC (or DmC) but you can't understand anything since it's all written in French (or such matters of life and death) you MUST (lol) ask me xD

The mere fact that this great fan community exists is a present given to me (I love DMC, I like the depth and accuracy of the knowledge people have about it around here, your humor, your reacions, ...) so I thought that I had to give you this little present in return :)

....voilà :D

(If you didn't fall asleep before the end of this long presentation I'm impressed xD)

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Bonjour monsieur,
I hope you are well?...

Welcome to the forums and don't hesitate to ask any of us for help!...

Danteredgrave

don't hesitate to ask any of us for help!...
You'll regret telling it :D (no I won't be asking you questions all the time until you get sick I promise :)) (and yes, a newbie can refrain from it...err...at least with training xD)

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

hay bro....i dont remember if i welcomed u or not...mm but anywayz welcome and your english is perfect dont worry about a thing.....and im also not a 100%-pure-breed-American at all but i manage :D

Danteredgrave

hay bro....i dont remember if i welcomed u or not...mm but anywayz welcome and your english is perfect dont worry about a thing.....and im also not a 100%-pure-breed-American at all but i manage :D
Thanks bro at least I'm not the only one :p I hadn't really noticed at first but it seems there are people from all around the world here :p

Danteredgrave

yeah its crazy right...that shows u how small the world is :p
And since we can all speak English more or less everyone does just fine :) (except I've heard that the English are the ones who have the most difficulties in understanding "globish" XD)
Then again...what would the world become without english? :p

Top Bottom