• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello and a site problem maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessy

Firstly hi, I am new around here and am also new to the DMC series (a decade or so behind the times). Site looks like fun and i'll be posting on DMC4, even though it looks like maybe nobody plays it anymore.

I like many other games such as HoN, quake, UT, CSS and SC2

oh yeah, I made an account a couple of months ago and it wanted me to confirm through a registration email which it would never send, the account name is Nessy so if admins see that they can delete it if they like. This one was automatically activated.

Welcome to the forums :D, glad to see new faces around here.
Do you play LoL?
And there are people who still play DMC4, in fact we still play all of DMC games.

Nessy

nah I don't play LoL, i used to but it feels like a much crappier version of HoN, less balance, less variety, no denies etc.

I do play hon however

Dark Drakan

Admin
de an account a couple of months ago and it wanted me to confirm through a registration email which it would never send, the account name is Nessy so if admins see that they can delete it if they like. This one was automatically activated.

Yeah we had issues with that and had to disable it, went on for some time and we wondered why no new accounts were being registered but its ok now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom