• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hell.....Heven?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Angel;42867 said:
Guys, I will say this only once. Whilst I welcome a healthy debate about certain subjects, we all know that religious debates end up becoming slanging matches whereby both sides vehemently attack one another in order to prove/disprove certain things.

I can see this becoming personal therefore I will ask nicely that we steer away from whether God exists, Jesus exists, will they ever take the extra female Wombles out of the show and make it normal again? If you believe you are right about something then that should be enough for you - you shouldn't feel the desire to batter another with your truth to replace theirs.

There is a time and a place for discussing beliefs with a view to conversion/non-conversion and it is not this thread. Keep it to PM's if you wish to continue debating religion otherwise please continue discussing the topic at hand which I believe was to do with how hell looks more pleasant than expected in DMC3. Or something.

Okay, fair enough.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Angel;42867 said:
Guys, I will say this only once. Whilst I welcome a healthy debate about certain subjects, we all know that religious debates end up becoming slanging matches whereby both sides vehemently attack one another in order to prove/disprove certain things.

I can see this becoming personal therefore I will ask nicely that we steer away from whether God exists, Jesus exists, will they ever take the extra female Wombles out of the show and make it normal again? If you believe you are right about something then that should be enough for you - you shouldn't feel the desire to batter another with your truth to replace theirs.

There is a time and a place for discussing beliefs with a view to conversion/non-conversion and it is not this thread. Keep it to PM's if you wish to continue debating religion otherwise please continue discussing the topic at hand which I believe was to do with how hell looks more pleasant than expected in DMC3. Or something.

Thanks, thats just what I was trying to tell them. ^^

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Vergilissexy;42878 said:
Thanks, thats just what I was trying to tell them. ^^

If I might remind you I wasn't planning on a religious debate when I put down my first point. However when it does come to debates I'm not the type of person to back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom